[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss the TV Movie already..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (271KB, 497x355px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
271KB, 497x355px
I don't like the new merchandise and the new design, am I being a nostalfag or it is truly bad?
>>
>>86897012
both. im still gonna see it. theres potential, thats for sure.
>>
>>86897012
They have Patrick Hockstetter though. Instantly better than the tv movie.
Shitty merch just comes with being a Hollywood blockbuster, you should focus on the fact that we're getting a faithful adaptation.
>>
>>86897012
Dude it's Steven King. Shlock is the best he could hope for.
>>
it looks like the edgy shit middle schoolers would wear on their t-shirts they bought from hot topic

but then again so was the original. so yes, you're just getting older
>>
>>86897837
>They have Patrick Hockstetter
>>86884529
and hes quite BASED
>>
File: DEFgBzhVYAAtgR9.jpg (23KB, 393x327px) Image search: [Google]
DEFgBzhVYAAtgR9.jpg
23KB, 393x327px
>>86897012
It's not just you. The new design feels too "cartoony" to me to be scary.
>>
>>86897012
You're being a nostalgiafag. The mini-series is dogshit with the exception of Tim Curry's performance
>>
>>86897012
ur a nostalfag, its going to be absolutely amazing
>>86895939
>>
>>86897837
>faithful adaptation
>no orgy
>no spider form
>no turtle
>>
>>86899258
>turtle
its in
>>
The TV movie is one of the comfiest horrors ever, until the part where they're boring adults. It's not a masterpiece, it's not even great, but it's charming and has rewatch value.

This movie is just generic horror trash that will make a ton of money but be forgotten in 2 weeks
>>
These figurines have always and always will look like shit. But I'm not a huge fan of the sleek murder clown either.
>>
>>86897837
Is he the one who sucked Henry's dick?
>>
>>86899448
yes, also the one executing animals and putting live ones into the fridge, sociopathic without fear
>>
>>86897994
Part 1 was good, 2 was shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.