[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are DC movies so quotable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Cf7YYoTWwAA1qih.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cf7YYoTWwAA1qih.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Why are DC movies so quotable?
>>
Isn't Superman supposed to be good?
>>
>>86891092
What makes you think batman isn't the bad guy?
>>
Because Goyer is a genius.
>>
>>86891092
Superman was angry that someone stole his spotlight, there can be only one hero.
>>
>>86891064
>NEVER LEAVE THE CAVE WITHOUT IT
>WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS? THE ICE AGE!
>LETS ... KICK SOME ICE
>BANE 4 U?

why do ya think dingus?
>>
MAAAAARTHHHAAAAA
>>
Grandmas piss
>>
>>86891064
>pizza time
>>
File: IMG_0711.jpg (136KB, 636x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0711.jpg
136KB, 636x682px
>>86891064
>>
>>86891064
DUDE! MARTHA LMAO!!!
>>
File: 1503188111796.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
1503188111796.png
344KB, 576x467px
>>86892321
I unironically love Arnold's freeze, It's total shit but I fucking love it.
IN DISS UNIVEARSEE, DERE'S ONLY ONE ABSOLUT... EVERETHENG, FREEESUSS
>>
>>86891092
From Batman's view, he isn't.

Learn2Snyder
>>
>>86891064
You know, you could have made this b8 at least partly believable if you just posted one of the quotes that were notable in any way. That's just an average line, there's no real weight or impact.
>>
File: IMG_0590.jpg (1MB, 1419x1793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0590.jpg
1MB, 1419x1793px
>>86891064

>Bruce: You know, my father sat me down right here, told me what Wayne Manor was built on.

>Alfred: Railroads, real estate, and oil.

>Bruce: The first generation made their fortune trading with the French - pelts and skins. They were hunters.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QfubcZaU1is

So, so much in that exchange. The Waynes were American before it was even properly a country. The whole family is symbolic of American history - determined, resourceful, occasionally ruthless men who refused to settle for "good enough," men who had the iron will to forge themselves into something greater.
>>
>>86893499
There' actually an episode of Batman '66 where it is in fact established that the Waynes were hunters/skinners, when Bruce Wayne has to renew the lease on Gotham city with an Indian tribe by paying them raccoon skins.
>>
>>86891064
"I don't hate the sinner, I hate the sin. And yours, my friend, is existing."
>>
>>86891092
What makes you think he isn't?
>>
>>86891092
This is Snyder's Superman
So no
>>
"Dance off, bro!"
>>
>>86891092
If you actually watched the movie you would know the reason why he said that. Batman was actually terrorizing people branding them left and right and Luthors "batman brand is death sentence " propaganda all over he news and streets was something he was investigating. That line was justified
>>
>>86891092

He is. Which sometimes means standing up to those who aren't. Superman was arguably already being to kind when he let Batman get off with a stern warning.
>>
>>86891092
He's a one dimensional written superhero from the 40s, zach decided to take that christ analogy that people occasionaly talk about with him and put it on screen except he had no idea how to do it for two movies
>>
File: bats.gif (884KB, 720x298px) Image search: [Google]
bats.gif
884KB, 720x298px
>lights the batsignal personally next time
HNG what a fuckn ALPHA
>>
>>86895063
I liked that touch. Also, if you check out the news clips on Wally's corkboard, it seems like at this point in Superman's career, he's absolutely staying out of actively fighting crime. He foils crimes, but doesn't detain people like he's a cop.

I also liked how they showed Clark's role of reporter being the "political" side of his character, getting stymied by the Planet having no interest in covering the Batman.
>>
>>86891064
he didn't even say that on the movie you retard
>>
>>86896082
What movie were you watching, autist?
>>
>>86893025
As long as you separate Freeze from that movie and the other adaptations, there's no problem. I went in knowing it was a little campy and found it fine.
>>
>>86896082
Yeah he did.
>>
>>86893499
wow...... America......
.....really makes you think................
damn.....bravo snyder........
>>
>>86891092
No. He leveled a city, and then killed those people in the desert with his gun.
>>
>>86891064
Haha! They're only quotable here, where neckbeards sit at the table and think they're people.
>>
Tell that to zod's snapped neck
>>
>>86891064

>Give Superman a pretty decent line.
>Take out Batman's after the curbstomping in exchange for muh Martha scene.

Still a shame how this flick ruined not one but two excellent comic arcs that could have been fantastic films of their own.
>>
>think dc posting is ironic
>see this thread

Wait you retards are serious? Top kek
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.