[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Horror Story: Cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: YEEAAAHHHHHHHH.png (337KB, 957x538px) Image search: [Google]
YEEAAAHHHHHHHH.png
337KB, 957x538px
Who's going to watch an insane Trump supporter send evil clowns to attack a lesbian couple and their child on September 5th?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-27J0sR9268
>>
Sounds pretty good, I stopped watching after Coven, were the following seasons any good?
>>
>>86891474
Only saw season 1 and beginning to watch Freak Show which is okay but it isn't horror as I assumed it would be
>>
>>86891499
You should check out Asylum, that one had some truly horrific stuff in it.
>>
>>86891474
freak show is 50/50
hotel is garbage
the last one styled after a TV show I didn't finish, it was boring as fuck
>>
>>86891020

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>86891577
won't get fooled again
>>
>alt left pussies cry about everything
>alt right pussies cry about everything

kek, what a time to be alive.
>>
>>86891020
This has to be a parody.
>>
File: Gold Laughing Face.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Laughing Face.png
572KB, 600x580px
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503589241609.webm
>>
File: 1236.png (484KB, 956x531px) Image search: [Google]
1236.png
484KB, 956x531px
>Short hair on the dyke
Every fucking time
>>
>>86891020
>tfw can't tell if serious or not
It feels like a parody or horror comedy.
>>
>>86891020
man, the two first seasons of this show was so good. What went so wrong?
>>
>>86891770
What do you mean can't tell? Of course this is a parody. It's parodying both liberals and /pol/aks at the same time.

>Gay Liberals that cried when Trump got elected
>/pol/aks that hate their guts so insight violence
This is absolutely brilliant!
>>
File: Trump.png (210KB, 953x535px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
210KB, 953x535px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAmTyoE-imA
>>
>Murphy has said that the season will be representative of both sides of the political divide; however, the writer says he will be "illuminating and highlighting" groups of people he believes to be "ignored by the current [Trump] administration and who are afraid and feel terrorized that their lives are going to be taken away."

What fucking alternate reality are these people living in? Can someone link me to the moment Trump said he was going to gas the gays?
>>
>>86891866
Obviously Trump doesn't want gay adoption right? Hence gays won't be allowed to own a child and hence I guess the plot of the show
>>
>>86891866
Lesbos and Trans oddities consider not getting pandered too 24/7 the same as death lol
>>
File: 1251236.png (519KB, 954x538px) Image search: [Google]
1251236.png
519KB, 954x538px
>Gets a group of people dressed in clowns to do his dirty work
This guy is the literal depiction of /pol/ i.e. lazy whining pieces of shit that don't bother fighting their own battles.
>>
>>86892095
>fighting without proxy
>ever
Are you black or retarded?
>>
>>86892283
>fighting without proxy
You know I am referring to the /pol/aks that complain about too many refugees and their country going to shit but do they ever get outside and protest? No of course not.

>Proxies for going outside
huh?
>>
>>86892337
Retarded.
>>
File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>86892379
Bud duh Glumpfskinsin r da real redards guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
File: 5f7.jpg (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.jpg
37KB, 680x680px
Why the fuck did this show go so downhill after season 2?
>>
>>86891549
That was the best.
Scariest stuff and you hated some characters and feel sorry for others.
>>
>>86891474
Freak show starts strong then turns to absolute shit
Hotel had minor elements that were done well but I'd say 80% of it was terrible stuff made for gays and women
The TV show one tries to do le ebin twist and even then is pretty bad. I couldn't finish freak show or the last one, can't remember if I finished hotel.
>>
>>86892646
I'm convinced there's 1 or 2 writers who are actually trying to make it a horror, but who get bullied out by the vast majority who just want to make drama sjw shit for teenage girls. It would explain why parts of freak show, hotel etc actually seemed like they were ok.
>>
>>86892095
>blue hair
>/pol/
>>
>>86891866
How is it possible to be so stupid that you think that sentence means they think he's going to kill them? Here's a hint for the braindead among us: replace the word "lives" with "livelihood", "lifestyle" or "way of life".
>>
>>86891577
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.