[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anymore great korean horror movie recommendations? I just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Anymore great korean horror movie recommendations?
I just finished the wailing and it blew me away
>>
>>86881023
I really like this movie, too bad all korean movies of horror/drama/thriller have the same edgelord (thus predictable) endings..
>>
I saw the devil is good but it's more psychological thriller than horror.
>>
File: kairo 4.jpg (78KB, 1364x563px) Image search: [Google]
kairo 4.jpg
78KB, 1364x563px
>>86881023
Japan has some must-sees:

Kairo
Cure 1997

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayyP1ELch0c
>>
>>86881023
This movie was so tense, keeps you guessing right till the end, a 10/10 movie which was surprising because I followed my friend into the cinema thinking it was going to be shit

Memories of Murder is pretty good but I don't think it could be classified as horror
>>
>>86881023
Korea has a version of The Mimic coming to theatres soon but I don't know if it's good or not.
>>
>>86881023

I kinda liked it but I was pretty confused about the ending. Like, is the jap devil just a coincidence that has nothing to do with the main guy's daughter? Is there any reason for the good spirit not to be so sketchy-as-fuck other than viewer suspense?
>>
>>86881694
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lxjp2YIk798

Pretty sound explanation
>>
>>86881694
how was she sketchy?
She said nothing but the truth
>>
>>86881788

For one scene, at the end, when the dude is terrified beyond rationale. Before that she left a crime scene, ran from the cop and does plenty of weird shit to the shaman guy without needing that "trap" or whatever.

Suddenly at the end she's all "Yeah stay here instead of going to check on your daughter," like any dad is going to follow that plan.
>>
>>86881023
Chaser.
I heard Train to Busan is good, but I haven't watched it.
>>
>>86882027

Train to Busan is good, but it really doesn't function as horror. It's pure madcap zambie action.

captcha: Lumiere Paris
>>
>>86881023
Tale of two sisters
Bedevilled
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.