[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Deadpool 2 is not diverse enough. >Movie studio redesigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: abc.jpg (519KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
519KB, 1280x704px
>Deadpool 2 is not diverse enough.
>Movie studio redesigns Domino as generic afro black woman.
>Now they need a black stunt-woman, a rarity.
>The hire one so shit at her job that she crashes more than three times doing one of the stunts during dry runs.
>Stunt directors tell the director "This is too dangerous, hire someone else or edit it in post"
>Director says "that's racism, she can do it!"
>shoot scene.
>she fucking dies.
>Executive is now saying she died because there wasn't enough diversity!
>>
>>86877940
They didn't even need a black stunt woman. That's the worst part.
>>
it's just too perfect

forced (((diversity))) literally took a life
>>
Is this the end of affirmative action???
>>
>>86878001
I stopped giving a shit about blackwashing white characters years ago but to hire an unqualified person for such a dangerous job because of their skin color is fucking inexcusable.

A young woman has literally died so they could virtual signal.
>>
>>86877940
>>86878001
Wasn't she a professional motorcycle driver and didn't stop when she was supposed to? If so she'd be just as much to blame as diversity
>>
>>86877940
It wasn't the executive that said that. It was some random UCLA professor who does "Hollywood Diversity Reports" every year and for some reason the media reports on it.
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>86878046
It sure was the end of affirmative traction.
>>
>>86878286

Caaaarrrlllooooossss
>>
>>86878247
Motorcycle racer.
But not a stunt driver and never worked on a movie set.
>>
>>86878247
Yeah, she was a professional driver but throughout the movie she crashed multiple times.
She just couldn't do the stunts, the director was warned but they studio was getting applauded for hiring a black stunt-woman, so they refused to replace or remove her... and now she's dead.
>>
>>86877940
The stuntwoman didn't even had the same skin tone as Beetz. This was just so they could say "Hey, did you know that the stuntwoman for Domino in Deadpool was ALSO black?". Maybe Reynolds will now realize how much he fucked up when he let Fox have more control over his movie, who thought diversity was more important than properly making a film.
>>
>>86878365
I'm disappointed in Reynolds, he apparently had a lot of creative power over the first movie.
With this news, he's either letting Fox interfere with the sequel because of the success with he first or ideologically, he's as bad as they are.
>>
File: 107_0711.jpg (88KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
107_0711.jpg
88KB, 600x450px
>>86877940
>Now they need a black stunt-woman
>>
>>86877940
>Hire someone based on the color of their skin over someone who is qualified
>they die because of muh diversity
How does it feel to be an affirmative action tier hire?
I guess it feels dead.
HAHAHA.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.