[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember this movie being pretty dark and depressing but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 61yTVcMhzlL._SY445_[1].jpg (62KB, 317x445px) Image search: [Google]
61yTVcMhzlL._SY445_[1].jpg
62KB, 317x445px
I remember this movie being pretty dark and depressing but i dont know why
>>
because it was on while you had your cherry popped
>>
>>86876958
because he doesn't find any more tiggers and realizes he really is the only one
>>
>>86876958
everyone treats him like shit and he sets out to find more tiggers, it gets visually bleak with snow and shit and there's an avalanche, it was pretty sad at times
>>
Iirc Tigger started being depressed cause he was the only one of his kind and the depression made him stop being able to bounce
>>
>>86877280
was he, dare I say it, white male'd?
>>
>>86876958
Yeah, Tigger can't find anymore of his find and in the end he ties a noose and hangs himself.
Piglet finds him later and the ending shot is Tigger slowly swinging back and forth.
Pretty grim for a kids movie.
>>
Childhood is idolizing Tigger
Adulthood is realizing Eeyore was the only redpilled member of the Hundred Acre Wood
>>
>>86877367
what the fuck raimi you maniac xD
>>
I remember always thinking Rabbit was a woman. Took me til I was 9 til I found out he was a dude.
>>
>>86877413
same
it's the voice
>>
Did anyone else want to fugg the kangaroo?
>>
>>86877433
that and rabbit was a total cunt
>>
>>86877442
Fuck no man she had a kid. Do you want to be stuck raising some other faggots child like a cuck?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.