[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 334634.png (734KB, 1000x360px) Image search: [Google]
334634.png
734KB, 1000x360px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>86870781
Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>86870988
Spongebob forgot the diet Dr. Kelp, and the customer was not a happy boy. Insulted Spongebob to his face. Real sick shit
>>
squidward took the order, if he left out the drink it was his fault. spongebob was only delivering the items.
>>
>>86870781
Fuck that guy i bet he planned this out to try to get a discount as an apology.
>>
>>86871084
He didn't forget it, the fucker did not order it at all
>>
>>86871084
What an asshole. If the customer paid for it already, he should have simply called the KK and told them. I'm sure Mr. Krabs would have given him a coupon or something.
>>
>>86871084
Actually the customer hadn't specified in his order that he would like a drink, however, it could be reasonable to assume the order came with a drink without needing to ask for one.
>>
>>86871890
If he assumed it came with a drink he still should've said what kind of drink he wanted
>>
>>86871232
>I'm sure Mr. Krabs would have given him a coupon
did you watch the show
>>
If anyone rem2mbers correctly they just hung up on the guy he was still talking when they hung up on him.
>>
>>86870781
Like most problems this one sprung from a misunderstanding. He made the mistake, then other guy lashed out. They are both at fault.
>>
>>86871937
All pizza comes with pepsi though, what else would you possibly drink with it you pleb
>>
>>86872034
Not all pizza places carry Pepsi products and if they do I get Mt.Dew instead. Coke>Pepsi
>>
>>86872034
No it doesn't. If I order a pizza from any pizza place, it will most assuredly not come with a soda unless I specify I also want a soda
>>
File: 903.jpg (62KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
903.jpg
62KB, 820x820px
>tried to find this episode on youtube
>find a version sped up x4
>find a version with soundbytes of swearing poorly edited it
>find a version where it's just an austitic manchild reciting the whole episode
>find a lego stop-motion version

and the worst part is all this makes me feel nostalgic
>>
>>86872034
I wish. Soda is extra. Always. It's a side order, not an automatic side. It's got to be specified.
>>
>>86872034
No it doesn't. Where do you live?
>>
>>86872074
With pizza pepsi is the superior drink
>>
>>86872131
Maybe not today but back when this episode aired maybe that was more of a thing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.