[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that activates your almonds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: idiocracy-poster.jpg (122KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy-poster.jpg
122KB, 600x900px
Movies that activates your almonds
>>
It gets posted so much that I'm sure it's awful
>>
>>86869126

I don't know if you've heard but it's actually like a documentary basically.
>>
>>86869126
The movie is alright. This meme is just awful. Probably the same guys who pushed the stupid Pickle Rick and "GOD'S NOT REAL" memes.
>>
>>86869126
It isn't, if you have a high IQ, watch it.
If you have a normal IQ, watch it to see how high IQ's view the world.
If you have a low IQ, watch it to get direction in life.
>>
>>86869126
It's not bad. Has some funny moments to it.

Nothing to go out of your way for though.
>>
>>86869126
if you like the type of movie to hit play and turn off your brain for 120 minutes while eating popcorn, yes
>>
>>86869126
>he hasn't seen this
imagine being his new to this medium and probably even this underage
>>
>>86869070
>chads and stacys see this think they're the intelligent ones that need to breed and then go out and binge drink and fuck anything they see

Pottery
>>
>>86869070
This movie has always bothered me, but it has been proving true over the years. You first-world cunts are fucks.
>>
>>86869126
If you like other Mike Judge stuff (King of the Hill, Beavis & Butthead, Office space) you might like it. It's a great film
>>
Camacho = Obama
>>
>>86869070
I legitimately and literally without irony, in all seriousness, truly believed this was a documentary the first time I watched it. I was shocked to find out it was not after it.
>>
>>86869434
It basically is a documentary though, surely you've noticed over the past decade that everything is basically coming true?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.