[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parks and Rec jokes you don't understand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_inline_n52bnhDHSn1r1bzpf.gif (714KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n52bnhDHSn1r1bzpf.gif
714KB, 500x217px
Parks and Rec jokes you don't understand.
>>
>>86844643
its a settlers of catan joke. Play the game and youll understand
>>
>Not playing Settlers of Catan
So you've never experienced fun?
>>
>>86844643
>jokes you don't understand
epic meme brah,
it's a reference to
http://www.catan.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catan
but you knew that
>>
I hate the way tumblr makes gifs
>>
>>86844694
Every facet of that site is shit, from the userbase to the UI to the miniscule file limits. It's inherently shit.
>>
>>86844682
How the fuck Is catan fun?
>>
>>86844694
>>86844725
Tumblr gifs are like that because the file size limit for gifs is like 1 MB which results in people make really short gifs and change the colors.

Granted, tumblr is still a million times better than twitter. At least Tumblr doesn't have a garbage character limit that means you can't type anything containing actual thought put into it.
>>
>>86844725
desu tumblr has a somewhat better userbase in the way you can choose who to follow rather than getting BLACKED posters and shit memes.
>>
>>86844643
oh btw thats not actually a joke hes just explaining his winning move to the other players. Theres no real comedic presence.
>>
>>86844770
twitters character limit is because of the sms character limit and the ability to post tweets via sms you dumbshit
>>
>>86844798
You can post tumblrs via sms too and they don't have a character limit so you can fuck right off.
>>
File: theconesofdunshire.jpg (161KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
theconesofdunshire.jpg
161KB, 1024x634px
Catan's good, but it has nothing on The Cones Of Dunshire.
>>
>>86844643

catan is super fucking fun. i've introduced it to about a dozen people and they all bought it. basically you get drunk and get mad at each other and yell at the other players who are making unfavorable trades.

we've played so much that i need a new set.

i know that having two friends is a lot to ask of /tv/ but if you have that many, go buy it
>>
>about to win game by careful management and trade
>bad dice rolls makes me lose
>the guy who was just fucking around wins

fuck catan
>>
>>86844930
>he doesn't manipulate real life RNG
Are you a casual or something?
>>
I could never get into Catan. It feels like the "Kids Version" of a better, more complex game. If I'm going to be playing boardgames outside of the standard Monopoly, Clue, etc lineup I want some depth to them.
>>
The joke is that Ben is super into the game and all its intricacies and no one else cares.
>>
>>86845025

Catan is still better than those old household games like monopoly and clue, but i hate how the dice play such a huge roll and if someone gets the best starting positions with good tiles next to them, theyre most likely to win the game
>>
I love that Jerry takes his wife on vacation to Muncie. It's such a fucking dump. It was only brought up a few times, but it stood out to me.
>>
File: captain insano.gif (901KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
captain insano.gif
901KB, 500x276px
>>86845025
>If I'm going to be playing boardgames outside of the standard Monopoly, Clue, etc lineup I want some depth to them.
Guaranteed this guy is a virgin.
>>
>>86845135

he has the biggest dick in the world. the location for the romantic getaway is irrelevant
>>
>>86845119
Just like real life
>>
>>86845188
No fucking way, I never realized Captain Insano was Big Show
>>
Why /tv/ rarely talks about parks&rec, it was a great feelgood show
>>
>>86845248

Too true
>>
>>86845271

the nbc thursday lineup was fantastic for several years. office/pnr/30rock all in a row.

PnR still stands alone as the happiest show i've ever seen. aside from the tammys, the religious couple, and the sweetums family, you fall into rooting for all of the characters. they even make jeremy jamm sympathetic at one point
>>
>>86844643
how autistic can you be?

have you ever played any board game at all?

it's the same as if he was boasting about getting boardwalk in a game of monopoly, now he can build hotels and win the game

if you watch sitcoms like this and can't relate, just take all the nouns and replace them with things you are familiar with, the jokes get a lot better

you can even suffer through the big bang shit using that method. literally any sitcom is relatable like this*

*NEETS and underage don't apply. this method is for adult wagecucks that socialize exclusively in a work environment
>>
>>86844774
The joke is his enthusiasm for nerd hobbies and winning a game no one else gives a shit about
>>
File: images(14).jpg (34KB, 472x311px) Image search: [Google]
images(14).jpg
34KB, 472x311px
>>86845379
I fuckin loved jamm
>>
>>86845379
I can't think of a sitcom with more memorable side characters and so many of them.
>>
>>86845719
>are you duking on my chest right now?
>>
DAMMIT JERRY
A
M
M
I
T

J
E
R
R
Y
>>
>>86845189
True. But the destination helps add to his character.
>>
>>86844930
>ever playing anything but deterministic perfect information 2 player games
shiggy
>>
>>86847041

2 player catan sounds boring as hell
>>
File: rashomon.png (134KB, 390x218px) Image search: [Google]
rashomon.png
134KB, 390x218px
>you watched rashomon?

Why is Ron asking this? It would work for any other character.
>>
>>86844757
millenials are entering middle age now
>>
>>86847232
Isn't he filibustering? Pretty sure it's just a coincidence.
>>
>>86845847
The Simpsons.
>>
>>86844828
It's all about the cones
>>
>>86845020
T. Joey Wheeler.
>>
>>86844757
you don't like destroying friendships fostered since childhood?
>>
>>86844643
The joke is that Ben is a massive nerd.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.