[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so unlikeable? Im watching THE CIRCLE and keep hoping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: emma-watson.png (265KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
emma-watson.png
265KB, 670x377px
Why is she so unlikeable? Im watching THE CIRCLE and keep hoping someone will murder and rape her on screen!!!
>>
>>86844607
People actually think this is a 10/10
>>
>>86844607
you probably haven't seen the Bling Ring
it's fantastic
>>
>>86844607
>someone will murder and rape
c-can it be the opposite?
>>
Muh stronk womyn
>>
>>86844607
Are you hoping for a scene where Emma is bound, gagged, and ass-fucked while being caned?
>>
>>86844607
She would fare much better on television.
>>
>>86844784
No, its not. And she is just as mediocre and forgettable as that film was.
>>
>>86844607
>!!!
kys
>>
>>86845491
yes some documentary footage of the casting couch would be nice, ramming a dildo up her ass like a jackhammer while she screams
>>
>>86845610
This. She has no range to carry a movie unless it's a autotuned sing fest
>>
LETS TAKE THIS ONE STEP FURTHER
>>
>>86844607
>I'm watching THE CIRCLE
Why?
>>
>>86844784
You, anon are right !! I also think "Bling Ring" > "The Circle". I think they failed to adapt this religious feeling throughout the story. Y'know Miss nobody goes through a lot of thing to become a god like statue in the establishment. They didn't dig deep into the material I guess.
>>
>>86844607
Because she is so emotionless in that movie or rather every emotion she conveys is strikingly fake/ automatic.
The character is a bitch to her family and friends.
The ideas that she proposes in the movie could be used as a platform for Zuckerberg 2020.
>>
>>86844607
Her face is a combination of smug middle class white feminazi and utterly fuckable THOT and this confuses the male brain.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.