[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AV Club just switched to Kinja Man, I'm gonna miss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>AV Club just switched to Kinja

Man, I'm gonna miss that site. I know the writers are all self-important douchebags who love to virtue signal, and the commentariat are amateur twitter comedians who care more about shitty jokes than actually discussing the topic their thread is on, but I discovered a lot of good music and tv on that site.
>>
>>86834385
>advertising
>>
>>86834385
I already quit when this season of AV undercover sucked mega dick once it actually started and they took down all the old videos
>>
>>86834385
>and the commentariat are amateur twitter comedians who care more about shitty jokes than actually discussing the topic their thread is on
Sounds no different than /tv/
>>
>>86834627
/tv/ these days is far too angry about jews niggers and women to actually try to be funny
>>
>>86834627
Nah. They enjoy the "reputation" of their user names.
It's basically like if /tv/ had nothing but tripfags.
>>
>>86834385

Good fucking riddance

The writers and commenters there are probably the worst people alive
>>
>>86834385
Change twitter to reddit and you are spot on. Getting rid of that meme parroting, karma pandering crowd can only help the site. That and if they stop with the liberal agenda.
>>
>>86834385
So they're part of Gawker now (or whatever it's calling itself now)? That must be why they had that write-up about Louis CK/Tig Notaro. Those fuckers won't be happy until all of their writers are destitute from defamation suits.
>>
File: reallyactivates.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
reallyactivates.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>86834385
so now that AV Club is fucked, where should one go for TV/film/music news?
>>
>>86837836
>TV/Film

/tv/

>Music

/mu/
>>
Shame the site is essentially unusable now.

Dowd is a solid film critic, Undercover is a great idea and reading a weekly review series alongside a watch through of something like X-Files or Star Trek or Justice League was maximum comfort.
>>
>>86834385
For a while I was reading their Mad Men reviews along with a rewatch of the show, and then right on cue, while reviewing an episode that aired around 2012~2013, the author refereed to Don's "white privilege" and I dropped the website forever.
>>
>>86834858
>>86835811
Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was an art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the 4Chan, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.