[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAY SHE FUCKING GOES BOYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1693.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1693.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
WAY SHE FUCKING GOES BOYS
>>
It's just the way she goes.
>>
who is ricky's real father?
>>
WELL LEMME TELL YOU BOUT A GAL I KNOW
>>
File: Ricky.jpg (14KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky.jpg
14KB, 400x268px
>>86833019
When did they show jumping shark boys?
>>
File: shakey3.jpg (214KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
shakey3.jpg
214KB, 650x375px
Yo it's ya boi J to the R-O-C, make sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and all ya social media ass mahfuggas for all da latest TPB news dawg
>>
>>86834490
keepin it real hard as fuck sunnyvale straight the fuck up

Rocpile up in this ma lets get it crackin T DVS tell that man
>>
>>86833019
That's drinkin' buddy
>>
>>86833019
There's only one book that matters, buddy, and that's the Bible/
>>
>>86834490
whoooooo's the microphone assassin?

aight where's that sepia shit? because that shit looks dope
>>
File: T.jpg (3MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
T.jpg
3MB, 4608x3072px
>>86835890
Don't suck your teeth at me, dawg.
>>
>>86836308
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

>Heh. "Bam."
>>
is the latest season worth watching
>>
>>86834233
when ray left
>>
all about the sparrows
>>
>>86833019
Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't. She didn't go, that's the way she goes.
>>
>>86834233
netflix seasons
>>
>>86838565
yeah but don't expect much
just watch it for the usual hi-jinks and in-show memes
>>
>>86838565
Why? You got something better to do?
>>
>>86838565
A lot more so than 8, 9 and 10 for sure.
>>
Hes in deep shit, Shitty
>>
>>86838565
it's literally them just saying fuck every 5 seconds at this point
>>
>>86834233
i personally stopped wathcing at the end of season 6...it wrapped things up too well for me to ruin it with more of the same misadventures in the next season..
>>
God tier:
2, 3, 5

Great tier:
1, 4, 6, 7

I hate to sound like a hipster, but the new seasons after the revival and their mainstream popularity in America really fucking suck because it's all in HD which ruins the comfyness, the jokes aren't that funny, and everyone is fucking old and you can tell they're all just desperate to keep the gravy train going tier:
8+
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.