[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FREEZE PAL, MIAMI VICE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Miami_Vice_Blues_Glass.jpg (24KB, 385x477px) Image search: [Google]
Miami_Vice_Blues_Glass.jpg
24KB, 385x477px
I was hesitant to start watching this because it doesn't age well, but then I realized that a lot of the cliches/tropes that we take for granted on today's cop procedurals had a lot of inspiration from this show. Thoughts? Hot garbage or pretty cool?
>>
don johnson was so fucking cool back then
>>
File: miami-vice-car-bw.jpg (31KB, 597x266px) Image search: [Google]
miami-vice-car-bw.jpg
31KB, 597x266px
>>
File: post-2783-1391955616.png (660KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
post-2783-1391955616.png
660KB, 720x540px
Tubbs was badass with his shotgun
>>
>>86833610
to pay for his cars he had to have been a crooked cop
>>
>>86832998
miami vice pure kino. seriously, watch the film making and production values of that show. not only that but the average story line was 10x better than anything cuckatino has written
>>
Top tier cinematography, great use of music, cool guns, cool cars, good character dynamics and genuinely good stories once you get past the first few episodes. What's not to like?
>>
It's the best, unfortunately it will never be released in HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBrsNj6XGwY
>>
>>86833707
If you watched the show you'd know they got to use the stuff they seize from criminals in order to be undercover
>>
>>86833707
Arent there were law that allowed cops to use confiscated money freely 'for work'? And then it got destroyed at some point?
>>
>>86833810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HmuFuRPv6o
>>
>>86834149
Even completely out of context this shit gives me goosebumps.
>>
>>86833610
Daytona > Testarossa, even if it wasn't a real Daytona.
>>
I had always wished that the recasting had taken of it would have been pretty cool to see move another five or six year into the future. If you don't know what I'm talking about the 3rd to las or finally depending on what order you like had bunch of hot shot kids forming a 21 jump street task force. It was underrated.
>>
>>86835864
you're speaking gibberish, son
>>
File: don_johnson_heartbeat_45_sleeve.jpg (10KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
don_johnson_heartbeat_45_sleeve.jpg
10KB, 200x201px
>>86833162
>back then

I still think he's cool. Notice how he doesn't murder these cringey papps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXCNtQ1MVW4

Guy was a crazy drunk in the early 80s and fell off the wagon again in the early 90s. Started boning Melanie Griffith when she was like 14. Friends with Ted Nugent. Probably has some great stories...
>>
>>86834149
>>86834633
why does he call his wife randomly? where do they go on the boat?
>>
>>86833836
Zito and Switek were fucking based
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.