[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last kino thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3301.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3301.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
This is a thread dedicated to the discussion of the last kingdom Viking story

Why is it so much better than other Netflix originals?
>>
It's not a netflix original though.
>>
it's uk/netflix isn't it? or history channel too?
anyways i dig it too
>>
>>86832750
It's a BBC show that was picked up by Nerflix for distribution.
>>
>>86832532

I hate it because he falls in love with a new bitch every other day. It's fine for a viking to take pussy when he wants it, but he genuinely falls in love like a faggot.
>>
>>86832532
Because its' not a Netflix original really, they just acquired it and slapped the logo on it
>>
It's great because it has no niggers in it.

PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>86833014
The problem is that the books are pretty fun pulp adventure stories spanning long periods of time. So far each season combines 2 books in 8 episodes.
It's still amazing that the show isn't a complete clusterfuck.
>>
>>86833014
Maybe in the first season. He was forced to marry a woman through an arranged marriage. He started to love her, but she was trying too hard to change him, mostly through an agenda by the king to convert him and keep him loyal, and he hated that she couldn't accept him for who he was. He fell in love with the Witch because she was more like him, but that doesn't end well. His new wife in season 2 he genuinely loves and doesn't hurt her at all, at least not yet. He has one, maybe two kids with her - I forget how many.

Brida was more or less a childhood fling. She is too much like him for there to be anything there.
>>
File: nigga knight.jpg (47KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
nigga knight.jpg
47KB, 976x549px
>>86833110
It's only the 9th century. The great African French knights have not come to England in order to teach the backwards crackers civilization!
>>
>>86833151
Season 2 with his new wife is actually really comfy. I enjoyed season 2 a lot more than 1, probably.
>>
I've been enjoying the shit out of this series the past few days. The pacing is great. Every time a new drama comes up I sort of roll my eyes and think "How long is this going to take to get resolved?" But then bam it's taken care of in like 5 minutes.
>>
>>86833498
Why is alfred such a cunt? MuhFaith
>>
>>86833543
Because they won't let him eat meat. Apples and Milk would make anyone a cunt.
>>
>>86833543
>[
Alfred is the best character on the show. Uthred is a retard and should have been executed several times but somehow people still like him.
>>
>>86833618
I did really start to boggle when he raided Cronwallis, but everything seemed to straighten out after that. And yeah Alfred is really about as uptight as his wife.
>>
>>86833618
Nu/pol/
>>
>>86832532

It's a fucking BBC show, you cheeky yank fucker!
>>
>>86833618
>Let's give the Vikings all our gold to save my traitorous Stockholm syndrome whore daughter and doom the idea of a United England that I am supposedly obsessed with lmao
Fucking larp nigger
>>
>>86833618
He couldn't execute Uhtred, because despite being a retard most of the time, he is still his most capable Lord. Show fate may have shown favor to Uhtred a few times, but it's pretty clear that Alfred needs his help if he wants anything to get done favorably.
>>
>>86833957
Also Uhtred is very transparent in what he wants. He has zero aspirations for anything other than his birthright, despite what other people might insinuate to get him in disfavor. Everyone else working for Alfred is arguably more retarded than Uhtred, except maybe Oda senior.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.