[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a movie to help me feel and relate. A very long time ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1499148645905.jpg (63KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1499148645905.jpg
63KB, 650x842px
I need a movie to help me feel and relate. A very long time ago I fell for a girl that I never completely got over. It was unrequitted love and every time I think of her, all I feel is pain and regret. Recently she started coming back to my church I met her so many years ago and now I'm extremely depressed. What movies would /tv/ recommend? Is Drive a good feel movie?
>>
>>86826691
Bee movie
>>
>>86826691
Just propose to her in front of everyone in the church.

That will show her, she won't say no under the eyes of God.
>>
File: 1491125759831.jpg (42KB, 562x490px) Image search: [Google]
1491125759831.jpg
42KB, 562x490px
>>86826750
It's more complicated than that. She pretty much hates me and the last couple times I tried talking to her she avoided me like the plague. She never exactly heard my side on anything, but I'll admit I was young and immature and if I could go back, I'd present myself better. Girls hate being doted on and put on a pedestal like that and that's what I did before. I'm not looking for another chance. I'm just depressed that she came back after I was doing so well without her.
>>
File: SAM HYDE.jpg (57KB, 525x522px) Image search: [Google]
SAM HYDE.jpg
57KB, 525x522px
>>86826691
The Lobster and Clerks, i know you feel anon, but I'm trying to forget him...
>>
>>86826845
From what I have heard so far ill have to pick The Graduate as your Kino to watch
>>
File: 0_80btFByV0.jpg (35KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
0_80btFByV0.jpg
35KB, 604x403px
>>86826845
pleb:

Her

patrician:

Wild Strawberries
>>
>>86826845

Look at this as a test to show your strength, you were doing well not thinking about her, now you have to actually ignore her. Remember nothing is more important than your dignity.
>>
>>86826850
>>86827113
>>86827177
Thanks guys keep em coming.
>>86827256
I guess that's all there is to it. I've been ignoring her pretty well the couple of times I've seen her, and I got really good at working through the pain years ago. I guess with some people there's just that one person who can really fuck you up and make you feel the same way you did when you first started hurting.
>>
File: 1497565233997.jpg (3MB, 1816x5276px) Image search: [Google]
1497565233997.jpg
3MB, 1816x5276px
>>86826691
Drive is included on this list so it's a good feel movie.
>>
>>86827494
ive been in your situation

you're projecting a kind of perfection on this girl that only exists inside your head. yeah I'm sure she's pretty and captivating and shit but the image of her you have exists only in your mind, yeah she tore you inside out but whatever feelings of inferiority or w/e it is that drives you to put her on a pedestal is something you have to deal with.

I promise you every time you've been successful and feeling on top of your game in the past the thought of her loses that "charge", doesn't it? it's not her that's the problem, you gotta bootstrap your consciousness to a plane of functioning that doesn't get sweaty palms and butterflies over a girl you never even were together with

easier said than done. but that's the clay you've been given. kill yourself or htfu

as for flicks, all incelcore one way or another:

the Before trilogy

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Suntan (Greek film that came out a year or so ago, forever alone incel on a remote Greek island falls in love with party girl who acknowledges his existence, doesn't end well)
>>
>>86827950
Thanks anon. I'm trying but it's not easy. I fear for any interaction I have with her if I"m going to see her regularly.
>>
Ask her her favorite GoT character and if she says someone not based like jaime, stannis or bobby b, you will know she is intellectually below you and thus you should forget her entirely.
>>
>>86827804
I'm not taking that bait
>>
>>86828424
>not the Hound
>not Davos
>not Jonfu
>not Bronn of the Blackwater
>>
>>86828530
>not jorah
>not tyrion with better moments
>not dany from earlier seasons
>not blackfish
>not barristan selmy
>not cat

its like he did not even watch the show
>>
the royal tenenbaums
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.