[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was chucky ever a good movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: formely sneeds.jpg (27KB, 571x565px) Image search: [Google]
formely sneeds.jpg
27KB, 571x565px
was chucky ever a good movie
>>
First one is good, second is ok, third is a bit boring,fourth is a comedy, five is garbage and the sixth is a mixed bag of ok and bad.
>>
>>86810348
Formerly Sneedy
>>
child's play is a good movie
>>
>>
1 and 2 are pretty solid as far as slashers go but after that the series takes a nosedive. I can appreciate 4 as a comedy though
>>
First 2 are horror kino and the 3rd is really fun but after that they sort of become parodies of themselves
>>
>he kills a woman with a ruler in the second one
>he manages to overpower women time and time again despite being a foot tall

The way he killed people in the sequels was pretty fucking dumb. At least in the first one he used his appearance to scare people into getting killed.
>>
jennifer tilly's boobies
>>
>>86810348
2 > 1 > 4 > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5

Haven't seen 6 yet
>>
>>86810348
1>4>6>2>3>5

All are good in their own weird way though. Even Seed has its fun moments and the plot is too stupid not to enjoy a little bit, plus Jennifer Tilly kills it.
>>
Are any slasher horror movies really "good"? I suppose the series was alright before becoming too self-aware and bizarre.

But at the end of the day, it's a series about a murderer shoved into a child's toy via voodoo.
>>
>>86810348
Chucky's sucky and fucky
>>
1 and 2 are great. Bride was interesting. Didn't care for the rest.
>>
>>86810348
Yeah. Child's Play, Bride of Chucky, and Curse of Chucky are all comedy horror kino. A lot of people who have a bad experience with these films tend to be people who viewed them as serious attempts at horror, but I don't think they were ever supposed to be interpreted that way.
>>
File: 1494587329091.webm (3MB, 1000x534px) Image search: [Google]
1494587329091.webm
3MB, 1000x534px
>>86812352

They were so fucking amazing in that movie.
>>
>>86812958
15 years later still hot
>>
>>86810348
who /hype/ here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20LeBoejmF4
>>
File: don't want to miss it.webm (864KB, 626x480px) Image search: [Google]
don't want to miss it.webm
864KB, 626x480px
>>86813321
Can.Not.Wait. When does it come out?
>>
>>86811936
2>1>6>3>4>5

You know I'm right
>>
>>86813585
1>2>6>5>3>4
>>
>>86813650
The third act of the second one was better than the entire first movie tho
>>
>>86813722
I think I just hold the 1st in high regard because it's the first and builds tension nicely.
>>
>>86813539
Oct 7th I think.
>>
>>86813787
Fair enough
>>
>>86812315
he has the strength of a grown man despite the fact he can be kicked and tossed across the room
>>
>>86813722
that factory had some seriously lax safety regulations
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.