[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Jedi spoilers 1/3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: jiiSuyr.jpg (60KB, 1064x681px) Image search: [Google]
jiiSuyr.jpg
60KB, 1064x681px
Spoiler #1: Snoke and Leia are Rey's parents

While Han is absent, after struggling with his own demons and being a good father to Ben (who isn't anything like him). There is a tall fellow at the church who takes Ben under his wing. He teaches Ben many things about the nature of the force, his father and also dark side stuff. Luke doesn't really approve of it and argues that Ben should focus on becoming a Jedi master first. Meanwhile Leia takes a liking in this tall (and very charming) fellow who looks after her son and they have a fling. She gets pregnant and has a baby daughter. Soon after Han returns things start to get awkward. The tall fellow of the church doesn't like Han trying to take back Leia and he reveals his true self (now Snoke) in a confrontation with Luke (about Ben and Leia). Luke injurers and nearly kills Snoke and Ben sees this. Ben then fights Luke (but Luke doesn't want to kill Ben and gets injured by Ben). Ben then saves Snoke and kills most of the students (but not all!)). Leia knows they will be after the baby and gives them to a couple she trusts from the church and they take care of the baby. After a few quiet years they get chased and drop of the girl (now Rey) off on Jaku.
>>
>nu Wars fanfic
Even if it's true it's still irrelevant.
>>
>Leia fucking anyone other than Han
Oh man, I can't wait to see the blow back and/or excuses from people for that one.
>>
>>86806192
Church? What?
>>
>>86806501

Church of the Force
>>
File: IMG_0621.jpg (60KB, 232x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
60KB, 232x285px
>>86806192
>Han solo is a cuck
>>
100% fake. Read Bloodline.
>>
Snoke is not human, Rey is, full stop.
>>
>>86806192

But Han and Leia didn't separate until after Kylo turned on the new temple.
>>
>>86806777
Leia doesn't have a son in Bloodline. Old canon.
>>
>>86806192

So Kylo/Ben is at least 15 years older than Rey?
>555 come on now
>>
>>86806192

No one cares. This movie will do worse than the last one. The first movie was just a reproduction of a movie everyone has already seen. Pathetic they couldn't come up with something new.
>>
>>86806813
Rey is 19, Kylo is 30
>>
do you have any other information about TLJ?
>>
>>86806192

meh.

tl;dr and #NotMyStarWars and #TheyAreAllUgly and #TheFirstMarySueJedi
>>
>>86806626
I honsetly wonder how people would react, especially all these nostalgiafags. It's bad enough the killed him off, only to posthumously reveal him as a pathetic cuck only to further Rey's storyline.
>>
this is the funniest fan fiction i've ever read please continue
>>
I want spoilers 2/3
>>
PLEASE! PART 2!
>>
>>86807093
>>86807216

here you go, spoilers part 2:

part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2

part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2
>>
>>86807943
Thank you <3
>>
PART 3 please!!!
>>
>>86806192
Worst thing about internet is everyone thinks that their shitty fanfic should be made public.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.