[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened with this guy? Feels like he's got no work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: paul.jpg (126KB, 780x1031px) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
126KB, 780x1031px
What happened with this guy?

Feels like he's got no work despite all the hype.
>>
File: aaron paul.jpg (96KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
aaron paul.jpg
96KB, 759x422px
>>86779361
Because he's a bad actor. The only thing he was good at was portraying an amateur drug dealer who does nothing but cry over his conscience all the time the entire series. Given the fact he looks like the guy who played Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter added to the bad guy look. He's not much of an actor for any other type of character to portray and he's become too familiar as Jesse Pinkman. He was bankable for a while just like Emilia Clarke and Daniel Radcliffe but once the hype ends (because they all tend to pick films like Nicolas Cage) they'll be lucky if they get to star in low budget indie flicks.
>>
>>86779361
Need For Speed film, Xbox trailer, a decent small film where he plays an alcoholic, and is now the leading man in The Path.

NFS flopped hard, the alcoholic film was ok, but The Path is actually a pretty great drama and he's good in it
>>
>>86780972
Wasn't all that stuff like 3 years ago?

Sucks for him.
>>
after the role of a lifetime he's been busy
>>
>>86779558
Except he's the headliner in The Path, which is actually pretty great, as is he in it, and is in the middle of production/filming for its 3rd season; likely to be renewed for a fourth
>>
>>86781007
The Path first aired in 2016, has run for 2 seasons, and is currently shooting its 3rd
>>
>>86779361
he can't act, he coasted by on his "bitch" catchphrase and leeched off cranston
>>
>xbox find me a jooooooooob!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.