[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopefully this happens soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: bb52862bf9ebc6bd327fce430b4bc000.png (892KB, 1046x845px) Image search: [Google]
bb52862bf9ebc6bd327fce430b4bc000.png
892KB, 1046x845px
Hopefully this happens soon
>>
>episode 7
>Finale
Fucking what?
>>
>>86766893
only 7 episodes this season, and 6 the next, it would be nice to have them full length and not have people teleporting everywhere
>>
>>86766893
Seasons 7 and 8 are only seven episodes each.
>>
>>86766941
>>86766942
I knew it was shortened but I assumed it was going to be 8 episodes at least
>>
Shitshow should fucking die
>>
>>86766942
season 8 has 6 episodes
>>
>>86766990
I think its going to be a longer episode.

the leaks indicate that its going to be fucking awful. That fucking CIA death scene sounds as embarrassing as late Dexter
>>
>>86767014
Well damn.
>>
>>86767029
yeah its 1hr30mins long
>>
>>86767029
what is the death scene?
>>
>>86767437
im guessing little finger
>>
>>86767437
Quasimodo cuts his throat with a single lightning fast ultimate ninja move using his own dagger in front of all the northern lords and nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>86767807
>Hey, did that girl just murder a Lord of the Vale?
>I think so... Why?
>Shouldn't we like... I don't know, arrest her or something?
>Nah
>Okay *shrugs*
Fuck man. Some things have been wrong about the leaks, and god damn do I hope LF's death is wrong.
>>
>>86767807
so literally the most generic and obvious ending for him imaginable?
>>
>>86766941
Or maybe they could add "x time later" in the episodes for dummies like you who need eveything spelled out.
>>
>>86767861
the most stupid things all have come true with the undead dragon and the painful "Danny scene"
>>
>>86767867
>writing is shit
>oh no they are reducing the unmanageable (for them) amount of significant characters

hmmm
>>
>>86767915
>we could make the story 2 extra season to flesh out all the minor character and actually give them something to do
>nah let´s just kill them and turn the whole series into a soap opera with a small cast that fight zombies because that is what the stupid masses want

rickon was the worst offender. he is probably going to play a mayor role in the final two books but they just decided to kill him off instead out of laziness
>>
>>86767915
It's the offensive way they go about it
>Bring in Dorne plot
>Literally serves no purpose
>Most of the characters die in great bunches at a time
>What should we do with Marge, Iron Fist and co?
>Eh just blow them all up at once and have nobody mind that Cersei just blew up the biggest church in the continent lol, peasants aren't exactly religiously superstitious at all, especially not in KL where they hate the monarchy but love the faith
>>
>>86767014
Season 8 has 4 feature length episodes actually.
>>
>>86767894
its a very big complain in the show actually
>>
>>86768160
really? i did hear that they would be longer but i didnt know it would be that long
>>
>>86768119
Do the peasants know it was Cersei who blew it up?
>>
>>86768235
It was happening in season 1 too. Catelyn traveling from winterfell to king's landing in one episode. Ravens traveling half of westeros in one scene.
>>
>>86768311
They never touched on it. They didn't even have a 2 minute sequence where Cersei addresses them and goes "hey they were doing some weird religious shit and accidentally blew up some caches of wildfire."

Or even "Queen bitch from across the sea sent assassins to blow everyone up."
>>
>>86768281
>"The final season could contain multiple episodes of up to two hours long in length and could be the longest season to date, even though the season only contains 6 episodes."
I was wrong about the 4 episodes but there you go.
>>
>>86767051
All season 8 episodes will be like movies though, 80-90 minutes long.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.