[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There could be such a good plinkett-style video on got. Between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170822-203138.jpg (1009KB, 1440x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170822-203138.jpg
1009KB, 1440x1433px
There could be such a good plinkett-style video on got. Between all the inside the episode/behind the scenes shit, there is an endless goldmine of video to put together and show how the show has devolved.

I feel like a 2 hour video documenting the fall of the show and how extreme the drop in quality has been would be the greatest closure I could get on this show, since the actual finale is shaping up to be truly suicide-inducing.
>>
>>86766599
>he had faith after the first season 1
Season 7 is actually one of the more enjoyable seasons because you can tell they're not even attempting to mimic GRRM anymore. Every time they've tried to fill in the blanks GRRM leaves, they miss the mark.
>>
>YOU SEE NEEDLE REPRESENTS REVENGE FOR ARYA SO SHE NEEDS IT FOR REVENGE, NOW GIVE ME MY SHEKELS
>>
Whilst the quality of writing has fallen. The quality of action and everything else has risen.
>>
>>86766599

>There could be such a good plinkett-style video on got.

i hope not, RLM won't touch this shit show with a 10 foot pole
>>
>>86766839
RLM can go suck fat cocks, the glorified Disney whores.
>>
>>86766794
Karl Fooking Tanner vs. Jon Targ is higher quality than like everything other than Battle of Bastards
>>
>>86766716
This.

The writing quality doesn't matter now that they dropped any pretenses of being a political drama. It's just dumb action now and it's fine.
>>
>>86766599

From their most recent bts
>We have wanted an undead polar bear for 4 years so this time we just did it
>We know the endpoint of the episode, undead viserion, we just had to figure out how to get the characters to that point
>It felt in character for Jon to self sacrifice himself so the wights couldn't get to Drogon
>We needed to find a way to keep all the characters stranded so Dany could arrive to save them and then stuck in the middle of a big lake made perfect sense

They are literally reverse engineering episodes so they can get the characters to LEbin cool endpoints
Fucking hacks
>>
Preston Jacobs on YouTube shits all over the writing in the episode 6 review. It's quite upsetting
>>
>>86767022
Nobody cares about your Youtube eceleb faggotry.

>>86766839
Just like yours. Learn to think for yourselves you fucking sheep.
>>
>>86766599

https://youtu.be/6h0E7f8IvGE
>>
>>86767017
>It felt in character for Jon to self sacrifice himself so the wights couldn't get to Drogon

I didn't realise this is what he was doing
>>
>>86767118
He saw the Night King reloading so he screams at Dany to leave.
>>
>>86767017
>They are literally reverse engineering episodes so they can get the characters to LEbin cool endpoints

BABBIES FIRST INTRODUCTION TO WRITING

do you think writers just write without a destination in a story? just see where the pen takes you? hope it doesnt become a convoluted mess?
>>
>>86767073
Jesus fuck that's an annoying laugh.
>>
>>86767118
Nobody did, desu. That's a proof of bad writing, structure and directing.

I even love the show, but some shit has been inexcusable this season
>>
>>86766846
>Disney Whores.
>Who shat on Rogue One despite the consensus
>And though TFA was meh

Mike is pleb and proud and they're no experts, but their content is pretty fun usually.
>>
>>86767146
Its how GRR did it.

And anyways, they were adapting the story. They don't need to manufacture plot points out of thin air.
>>
>>86767146

So Jon wanting to go back beyond the wall, taking a group of men with little to no experience of the terrain or enemy to capture a wight and show Cersei makes sense and is in character right?
After he saw the massacre at hardhome?

It's clear they just said 'lets have an undead dragon Dabid!' and they just went the most direct and retarded route they could in turn sacrificing character traits and logic for this reason
The episode was a retarded mess and there is a clear difference for knowing where you want the characters to end up Vs writing the entire story backwards
>>
>>86767311
Nobody did? I can clearly tell you Jon screams at Dany to leave the moment he sees that the Night King is making himself ready to fire another ice spear.

>>86767339
And what about the countless garbage Marvelshits they've praised so hard? They lost legitimacy long ago.
>>
File: 1503450688348.png (699KB, 591x559px) Image search: [Google]
1503450688348.png
699KB, 591x559px
AAAAAGGHHHHHHHH
>>
This show coasted by on a heap of thoroughly comfy albeit bloated source material and a lineup of good to great actors. Now that the book material has dried up and most of the best characters are dead, the show ran out of both. Plus as the material leaned slightly more into the fantasy-action elements, the show dove head first into them because it's easier to sketch a few action scenes and hand them to a CGI company than it is to write great dialogue, plus they appeal more to the casual fans and faux nerds who think littering an office cubicle with overpriced plastic bullshit gives them character.
>>
>>86767392
> mad that they liked some capeshit
jesus christ mate, go outside for a bit, no everyones in purge wars with you comic book wankers
>>
>>86767017
>They are literally reverse engineering episodes so they can get the characters to shit GRRM told them would happen
FTFY
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.