[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Jesse kill the dog? Why didn't Vince show us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Jesse.jpg (16KB, 465x258px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse.jpg
16KB, 465x258px
Why did Jesse kill the dog? Why didn't Vince show us him doing it?
>>
please tell me you're fucking joking
>>
>>86764981
I miss this meme.
>>
>>86764981
>believing Jesse's sob story
>>
One thing I never understand was how did Mike know that walt killed Jessy? At one moment in the show he says like: "Just because you've killed Jessy's Jane doesn't make you Jessy's Jane".

I thought he already removed the bugging devices from Walt's Home?
>>
How come that black dude could walk and even adjust his tie even though he didn't have half of his face?
>>
>>86765262
because you back part of your brain uses motor function
>>
>>86765077
Lurk more newfag
>>
If the fugue state wasn't real
Why did walt wander out of the desert into a store and get naked
>>
File: 1488534989756.png (198KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1488534989756.png
198KB, 917x871px
i miss breaking bad
>>
If Walter killed Mike how the fuck is he alive for Better Call Saul?
How is Saul a lawyer again? Fuck this tripe, Bryan Cranston is a hack.
>>
whos billy?
>>
Why did hank change his name to Isaacs Schrader and why wasn't this explained?
>>
>>86764981
Americans are more triggered by the death of a dog than they are humans.

Despicable beasts they are.
>>
>>86764981
the sony wikileaks emails reveal there was supposed to be a crossover with an as of then unnanounced and unproduced spinoff series; Barking bad which would follow a dog on his quest to avenge his dead friend, due to creative differences between Sony and Gilligan the series was shelved and later reworked into Better Call Saul, the line about the dog was snuck in without Gilligans knowledge by the director as a tribute to the failed project.
>>
BRAVO VINCE
>>
J'YA LIKE DAGS?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.