[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Mr. Robot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Cover.jpg (38KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
38KB, 300x400px
What do you guys think of Mr. Robot?
>>
essential redditcore
>>
more like Mr. Reddit
>>
normies: Let's write 4chan the TV show!
4chan users: This is my 10/10 sister WWYD
>>
Mr. Reddit
>>
>>86758793
Mr. Sneed
>>
Pretty good mystery TV show. The main character has some insane super power hacking skills, but so does every hacker film. At least this gets the terminology right, and actually consults experts.
>>
Pure shit
>>
Some Chad pretending to have mental issues trivializing the hardship of any real robot. Also the whole le deep writing fucking sucks its basically a shitty memento and fight club mash up. That said the sister is pretty desu desu
>>
I like it.
>>
The first season is pretty good. Season 2 is pure literal shit and should be avoided.

Just pretend it has one season.
>>
>>86760317
Oh, how so?
>>
S1 good, s2 sucked and was too concerned about setting up future seasons rather than being a compelling season based upon its own merits

Basically Sam Esmail planned the show originally to be a feature length film, and the first season was supposed to be the prologue which is probably why it was so good and compelling, the rest of the show is just going to be padded filler content until the final season since he has to find a way to stretch a movie script over 5 seasons long
>>
ridiculously bad
>>
Tries waaaaaaaaaaay too hard.
>>
S1 is plot of fight club s2 is dog shit
>>
File: 1297944796326.png (135KB, 1032x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1297944796326.png
135KB, 1032x1023px
I liked the first season, although it completely lost me on the final monologue.
All the angles and music bwaaaams trying to make me think "Maaaaaan, I never saw it like that this is so woke, corporations and shit maaaaaan", while I was groaning so hard I might've ripped my vocal chords.
To me it made no fucking sense that someone with a supposedly extremely high IQ, world-class knowledge of technology and literal autism would have the naive opinions of a first year humanities student who just learned that "economics" is a word that means things.

I couldn't even muster up any interest to watch the second season after that ending. It was fun when it was a mystery with tragic relationships, less fun when the payoff is the wet dream of some waste of life writing theatre scrips in a starbucks.
>>
beautiful eerie cinematography
>>
>>86758793

It's good and this board is just absolutely obsessed with hating what reddit likes. The cinematrography and characters are all good.
>>
pretty good until mr robot shows up and fucks it up
"lets confuse the audience and show everything on last episode lmao"
>>
anyone notice asians love this show?
>>
I want to know what bd wong is up to and i like the stuff with the old man and that bit where alf showed up and Christian slater is good.
>>
Season 2 is absolute kino
>>
I enjoyed it.
>>
I like it and like reading the autists theories on reddit who are always wrong.

Esmail is so far up his own ass that it makes the show entertaining.

The actors are pretty solid even if the story purposely leaves out shit to try and be clever
>>
>>86758793
Its greatest merit is to portray accurately the role played by useful idiots during revolutions.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.