[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another unfunny episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: norm_dana.png (468KB, 845x433px) Image search: [Google]
norm_dana.png
468KB, 845x433px
Another unfunny episode
>>
>>86758655
Are you the faggot who keeps recommending Sam Hyde? Norm interviews people he likes, but like half of you retards don't seem to understand that.
>>
>>86758655
Is there any comedian as overrated here as """""based""""" Norm?
>Wow he's vaguely conservative! SOOOOOOOOOO based!
>>
>>86758694
Go back watching Wayne's World, faggot
>>
Yeah he's been on a shitter spree. Only good episodes so far this season have been Tyson and Letterman. Seinfeld should be kino though so we have that to look forward to
>>
>>86758714
t. that faggot who keeps recommending Sam Hyde
>>
>>86758694
I'm a fan of Sam but the retards on JRE and Norm spamming him are fucking braindead.

Sam is a literally who irl.
>>
>>86758694
>the faggot who keeps recommending Sam Hyde
that's probably Sam Hyde
>>
How do you not enjoy these? The only bad episode has been Sarah Silverjew episode 2. Only retarded fucking plebs actually care whos being interviewed.
>>
>>86758809
DELETE THIS
>>
>>86758809
kek
>>
>>86758655
Thanks for reminding me that Norm is back, Anon. I gotta catch up.
>>
i have no idea who this is but that impersonation of gay 40s actors was the funniest thing I've heard in a while
>>
>>86758830
It's all the alt right babies that have attached themselves to Norm. I consider myself a conservative, but these faggots are annoying. They want him to pander to them just because Norm is vaguely conservative. What's even more pathetic is that they do it through Youtube comments like Norm even gives a shit. Norm has had some boring episodes in the past, so you can tell all these faggots crying and complaining are straight from r/The_Donald.
>>
>>86758956
the donald isn't alt right though
>>
>>86759041
Whatever, it's a grey area term, you get the idea.
>>
File: happy.jpg (32KB, 463x397px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
32KB, 463x397px
>>86758894
>>
>>86758655
just two comedians doing comedy
>>
Norm has been really unfunny this season. He just sits back and mumbles occasionally, not really adding anything interesting or funny. He needs to lay off the Xanax.
>>
Dana's at least likable, which is more than I can say for everyone else he's had on this year.
>>
>>86759214
I thought that is why you people liked him. his inability to tell a joke completely
>>
>>86759254
No, he's very funny in the previous seasons. His sense of humor is just subtle and different.
>>
he needs to get adam sandler on
>>
>>86759306
He's already been on. Check youtube.
>>
Is Seinfeld next?
>>
>>86759214
i think he's starting to take it seriously
the great thing about the first 2 seasons is that he didn't give a shit
he made jokes about the podcast itself, about him having to do the podcast, about the sponsors and talked to the guests like it was just them talking shit over a few beers

now it's becoming sanitized and lame
>>
File: 1489903028986.jpg (43KB, 448x596px) Image search: [Google]
1489903028986.jpg
43KB, 448x596px
>>86758655
What's the best episode of Norm and why is it Rosanne?
>>
>>86759370
Not gonna lie, she was pretty adorable. Their chemistry was great.
>>
it's obvious that he switched to a more talkative and calm show rather than joking around like he did before
>>
>>86759387
Bad decision, it sucks now. The first clue that something was wrong this season was the use of extreme closeups in the Letterman episode.

It reminds me of when Louie became shit by trying to be artsy.
>>
adam egret sucks
>>
>>86759487
Fifteen bucks a punk! Gotta make a living somehow.
>>
>>86758655
DUDE IM WEARING LE EBIN IRONIC MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN CAP LMAO
>>
>>86758655
This show is only as good as it's guests. I do always appreciate when the jokes segment catches them off guard, though.
>>86758711
Why are people so obsessed with his beliefs? He seems very moderate on most topics unless he's telling a joke.
>>
>>86759431
>It reminds me of when Louie became shit by trying to be artsy.
I appreciated how hyperreal Louie was.
At first I was annoyed that his character wasn't funny off stage, at all, but then I realised that it'd be super obnoxious.
>>
>>86758956
Spot on.
>>
File: normbabyteeth.png (682KB, 906x820px) Image search: [Google]
normbabyteeth.png
682KB, 906x820px
Wait why does Norm have baby teeth?
>>
>>86759979
He's worn that cap at least since 2011, when doing the 'Sports Show with Norm MacDonald', you retard.
>>
>>86758655
It was pretty damn good. What is with you retards? Did they badmouth daddy drumpy?
How did you manage to become this much of a sycophant?
>>
>>86758918

That's probably one of his most famous bits from back in the day. Absolutely fucking classic.
>>
>>86758655

I find the range of guests and varied tone of the new episodes really enjoyable. Not *everything* has to be Crack Whores and Hitler 24/7.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.