[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make e7 leak bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: tax policy.jpg (212KB, 1463x1463px) Image search: [Google]
tax policy.jpg
212KB, 1463x1463px
How do we make e7 leak bros
>>
>>86758591
r/freefolk
>>
>>86758591
justify why you want the episode to leak without using the phrases "i'm edgy as fuck" or "don't have a good relationship with my dad"
>>
>>86759267

I need to have an anal evacuation.
>>
You don't.
>>
>>86759267
what if he just wants to see the ep early? fuck off
>>
>>86759267
i dont want to wait a week for the new episode
>>
File: thespaniard.jpg (69KB, 452x428px) Image search: [Google]
thespaniard.jpg
69KB, 452x428px
>>86758591
CAN'T
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/treefolk/comments/2rv2me/Episode07_courtesy_of_India_again/

ITS HERE
>>
>>86758591

i'll leak it OP, but you gotta wait 4-5 days and pay me 10 million dollars
>>
>>86761519
DO
>>
You know i'd say there is no FUCKING way they could let the finale leak, those spoliers and the ep6 leak however, i dunno man.
>>
>>86761584
Fuck that guy I'll do it for 3
>>
GoT is a gateway series of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for normie, sociable faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the swords, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole knight faggotry and everything about the GoT world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average normie and their sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes normies eat this shit right the fuck up.
GoT is basically THE series to attract the most hated fanbase known to /tv/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no GoT threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
File: 1503467605021.jpg (78KB, 828x626px) Image search: [Google]
1503467605021.jpg
78KB, 828x626px
>>86761635
BOOOAAAARRRRR
>>
>those shitty "hbo is falling" faggots couldn't even find S7
Pssh, should have at least tried finding the unaired pilot
>>
File: 1503435950569.jpg (103KB, 496x818px) Image search: [Google]
1503435950569.jpg
103KB, 496x818px
>>86761755
This.
We bobbypost for it to happen.
>>
Just wait a few days til hbo accidentally leaks it
>>
How fucking good do you think Martin must feel after seeing what Benioff and Weiss shit out this season? Imagine how nervous you would be to see your life's work be taken over by two jews and they are actually doing an amazing job and there's people saying it would be even better if they werent constrained to his lore and worldbuilding.Then in the exact season where they don't have his blueprint to follow, they shit the bed super hard. Like way harder than people expected. If that isn't motivation for him to finish the books, then they will never be finished.
>>
>>86762378
the cunt has no purpose in life but to finish the book. he should consider it his duty and fucking pump them out.

I don't blame DABID though. They signed up to adapt and they did a fucking amazing job. They are obviously shit at original content, but i won't spite them for it. Even they didn't realise they would overtake the books.
>>
We wait for some third world shithole like India or Spain to leak it again.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>86761780
Is this it?
>>
>>86759267
you insanely retarded fag
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.