[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?
>>
>>86758324

I still haven't unwrapped it. I'm afraid if I watch it I won't like rlm anymore
>>
>>86758324
Critics are able to effectively tear something down (which anyone with a >90 IQ and a fairly large vocabulary can do) but when it comes to creating something of their own instead of latching on to a pre-existing work like a parasitic leech, their lack of talent and creativity clearly shows. Unable to create anything of value himself, the eternal contrarian cannot express himself by any other means than to snidely reflect his surroundings like a faulty mirror. In a sense, professional critics are the most pitiful of creatures. They are able to understand and analyze what it is exactly that they enjoy about art, as well as what makes good art, but when it comes to creating it, they always miss the mark. They will forever be outside looking in, sarcastically mocking artists who have that special quality that they will never be able to attain.
>>
>>86758532
I'm asking what went wrong with the movie, not a monologue about people who didn't like it
>>
>>86758324
Mike hiding his true performing self in that mongoloid accent
>>
>>86758324
they're too scared to really try, so they self sabotage and hide behind the veil of irony
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.