[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pv ZSzR5C74 What happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (51KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
51KB, 400x200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PvZSzR5C74

What happened to game of thrones?
>>
the fans didn't care when they did retarded shit so they kept doing more of it
>>
>>86756100
With so many characters dying and not that many new ones getting introduced, the show has shifted from political intrigue to the final boss fight between the realm and the White Walkers.
>>
>>86756100

>actors demanding to much money
>fat fuck didn't release the books
>a bunch of the best actors were characters that are already dead
>audience is full of normies that would never understand a more complicated plot
>the series now is more action based than dialogue based

to be honest, a lot happened
>>
Watching the first season is like watching an entirely different show. It's so good.
>>
File: swaglord.jpg (233KB, 420x1800px) Image search: [Google]
swaglord.jpg
233KB, 420x1800px
The plague of fan interaction.
We are in the shittiest of times, where television and film get continually updated to suit fucking Twitter.
I would much rather have had them follow through with the sand s"LOL guys we killed them for you!"
Twitter will destroy popular media for the next decade.
>>
>>86756531
Clintons should be Cersei/Robert as it was a political marriage where both parties cucked each other.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.