[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Anna Gunn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Gunn.jpg (183KB, 866x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Gunn.jpg
183KB, 866x1023px
What does /tv/ think of Anna Gunn?
>>
>>86733174
she made out with cousin jeffrey and i will never forgive her for that
>>
shes actually a great actor, she made everyone hate her in breaking bad which is a hard thing to do as an actress, not only in terms of acting but also in general if you play a bitch on a TV show people may think your like that in real life, which I've heard is not the case shes apparently a very lovely person
>>
File: before and after.jpg (660KB, 1521x994px) Image search: [Google]
before and after.jpg
660KB, 1521x994px
She should get bigger tits. That would make all the difference.
>>
>>86733174
She has the face of a man. She has the height of a man. She's a man that's what I think.
>>
>>86733174

She has a face like The Joker and was the worst written character on Breaking Bad.
>>
haven't seen her in anything else, but thought she was excellent in breaking bad. Skylar's character was as fucked up and changed as much as Walt and Jesse. Which is especially tricky, since she had less screen time than the other two.
>>
>>86733374
No, she blamed it on sexism instead, she's just another screeching feminist type
>>
File: 2kCvQlM-1.gif (2MB, 459x252px) Image search: [Google]
2kCvQlM-1.gif
2MB, 459x252px
Kim Dickens is superior AMC mom. Have you seen Hollow Man?
>>
>>86733590
Vince said you weren't supposed to hate Skyler. No, not even when she smoked while pregnant. I guess it's a character men can never understand.
>>
>>86733347
Fuckin lol
>>
Good actress playing a well written character. Everyone who think Skyler is a bitch and Walt a badass hero is a fucking manchild who missed the point.
>>
>>86733656
Was she on Deadwood too? Joanie Stubbs?
>>
>>86733822
I liked her better as Mrs. Bullock.
>>
File: 1ArhBNQ.jpg (467KB, 1068x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1ArhBNQ.jpg
467KB, 1068x1600px
>tfw hate Skyler

>tfw love Carmela Soprano
>>
>>86733822

She is a bitch at times but Walt is definitely not the hero
>>
>>86733937
this

skyler is just such a cunty character
>b-but walt is the bad guy
fucking bitch smoking while pregnant
>>
>>86733743
I meant the ACTOR is a pos as well
>>
>pregnant smoking
>"I FUGGED TED"
>walking into a pool like a drama queen
>opposing Walt at every turn
>giving all the money to Ted

Yeah, she's a great character. More like the worst traits of a women turned up to 11.
>>
>>86733822
Fuck you dude, Skyler had a "kick him while he's down" attitude and kept hurting Walt when he needed her most, if you sided with Skyler you're a cunt
>>
>>86734184
Why did she wander into the swimming pool again? That was weird
>>
File: cuckoldfantasy.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuckoldfantasy.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>I fucked Ted

What would you do in this situation?
>>
>>86734644

Sneed was onto her.
>>
>>86733937
That's because Carmela Soprano was a person with a life and feelings and shit, whereas Skyler existed solely to react negatively to the main character, with a couple of unconvincing "complexity!" moments thrown in.
>>
>>86734771
You mean Chuck (formerly Sneeds) ?
>>
>>86734730
This is like a prophecy to never EVER get married or even hook up with any Western woman ever
>>
>>86733174
great singer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_GiCz7nPsU
>>
>>86735444
This unironically gets me hard desu
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.