[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you aren't Jewish, please just don't watch this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: curbit.jpg (278KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
curbit.jpg
278KB, 1080x720px
If you aren't Jewish, please just don't watch this show. It isn't for you, you won't even get half the jokes. Leave something for us to enjoy.
>>
>>86730392
>not jewish
>not even religious
>one of my all time favorite shows

sorry, not sorry. And I'm hyped for the new season. Only funnier show is MXC
>>
>>86730392
oh yeah im sure the creators only want 2% of the american audience as their demographic

why is OP so retarded bros?
>>
>>86730392
there's literally an episode where larry becomes christian and becomes a much nicer person because of it.
>>
what if i am a crypto-kike?
>>
>>86731036
There's also a scene where Larry pretends to be a very jewy jew to get into some other jew's good graces to get something out of it. Very meta.
>>
But I learn a lot about the jewish nature from this show.
>>
>>86731036
Which episode was this?
>>
>>86730392
Larry hates jews and eats shrimp, get told Shlomo.
>>
>>86730392
>>
>>86731247
season 5 episode 10

"the end"
>>
>>86731306
>>86731356
This. All jokes must fucking hang
>>
im ethnically jew on my great grandfathers side but he was christian when his mum converted... however that line of my family seems to be pretty smart and good at arguing, though not great with money

i will watch
>>
>>86731349
thanks
>>
>>86731090
>There's also a scene where Larry pretends to be a very jewy jew to get into some other jew's good graces to get something out of it. Very meta.
does not get more Jewish than that
>>
>>86731516
Reducing intelligence down to a single number that you then use to rank others - not even for a specific task, but just in general - is maximally reductionist and essentially a measure of working memory capacity.

You can teach people more efficient and accurate paradigms of thought and how to apply epistemic rationality to your thought processes - intelligence is not immutable.

Practice effects positively influence IQ test results, which further demonstrate that intelligence is not immutable.

The Flynn Effect undermines claims that intelligence- or rather, ability to perform on IQ tests - is exclusively based in genetics, since scores have been rapidly rising at a rate far exceeding the rate at which genetic differences could be notable and ironically have been positively correlated with increased interracial marriage: the average score and median point of 100 on the 1932 Stanford-Binet intelligence test is equivalent to an 80 on the 1997 edition of the test.

Asians and Ashkenazi Jews score higher on g factor IQ tests anyways, so the g factor model of intelligence still undermines white supremacists anyways!
>>
>>86731753
(((iq tests)))
>>
>>86730392
Watching the seasons again I never realised how cemented in jew he is in the sense that he's , only really at home with other jews, almost racist to gentiles. Makes me a bit sad.

Though he is playing a character. He said in a interview he's weirded out when random people ask him to join him for lunch. 'You've seen the show, why would you want lunch with that guy.'
>>
>>86731753
white supremacists aren't a thing, white nationalists are. Their argument is that white people have the inherent right to form their own white-only states to preserve their race and culture.
>>
>>86732071
There literally are white supremacists, though.

Sure, there are more white nationalists, but that doesn't mean there can't been any white supremacists.

It also doesn't mean that white nationalists don't share a lot of the views of the white supremacists.
>>
>>86731704
The joke is that he isnt jewish at all though and makes up hebrew jibberish and pretends to know what's going. You couldn't get less fucking jewish
>>
>>86732071
>>86732207
"White nationalists" is just white supremacists trying to make their "cause" sound more noble by calling it a different name.
>>
>>86732071
>>86732207
>>86732625
They're two different things. Both exist but they're different.

White nationalists don't believe their race is superior, they just want to make a white ethnostate.

There are also black supremacists and black nationalists by the way. In fact you could call Robert Mugabe a black nationalist because he expelled most of the whites from his country.
>>
Larry doesnt like other jews himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PoPZF82FX8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iENMor5V5o
>>
>>86732625
>you have to think youre better than someone to want your own cultural land

what kinda fucking stupid logic is that? take it to africa, china, israel, india, pakistan, saudi arabia

wanting homogeneity is completely normal
>>
>>86730392
Fuck off, you own all of Hollywood and are disportionately represented in all media. All media is Jew media.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.