[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the white walkers bother to steal living wildling babies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Why did the white walkers bother to steal living wildling babies if they can just turn dead things into white walkers as well? This eye clearly doesn't belong to a wight. Bravo dabids
>>
>>86729414
Also why can they turn babies but not adults, especially considering the first White Walker was an adult man.
In the books I assumed they were sacrificing Craster's boys since he could technically be considered a King, making him their own personal Kingsblood farm.
>>
>>86729414
Every wight has blue eyes you mong.
>>
>>86729414
The whole episode was a big fucking mess
>>
>>86729414
>>86729804
Does a baby become a standard zombie or some special white guy?
>>
>>86729853
they have but wight eyes look different from white walker eyes
>>
>>86729804
because turning babies in more evil
>>
>>86729414
Wights have blue eyes with no irises.
This is mentioned in the book, in the show at some point they stopped having them because I guess there were a ton of extras and was a pain.
>>
File: wildling cheiftaness.jpg (82KB, 1200x668px) Image search: [Google]
wildling cheiftaness.jpg
82KB, 1200x668px
>>86729931
they become special baddies
this is what wight eyes look for comparison
>>
>>86729414
Wighs have blue eyes too, genius.
>>
>>86729965
And that's different form walker eyes too
>>86729804
That's like saying "if humans are born babies, why is adam always depicted adult?". The conditions are not the same. We saw the children turn an adult into a walker
>>
File: latest.jpg (69KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
69KB, 630x354px
>>86730071
it's a lizard eye, other than that it's identical
>>
It only looks different because you can't see his sclera.
>>
This thread is giving me the feeling that literally nobody understands how the White Walkers work lmao. Bravo Dabid
>>
>>86729414
Why are there always 4 other ice niggas with the Night King? Weve seen them be killed yet whenever he rolls out hes always got a full posse.
>>
The babies turn into white walkers, the dead are just regular zombies. You kill the white walker that raised some zombies and said zombies will also fall.
>>
>>86729869
It was. IGN and even Gamespot really tore this episode apart for its inconsistencies.
>>
>>86730434
Why are the Walkers not capturing wildlings and forcing them to make babies to turn?
>>
>>86730260
if it's a wight then how can it breathe fire next episode without burning itself, especially with that giant hole in its neck?

>>86730434
but the dragon is clearly a walker, not a wight
>>
>>86730492
>if it's a wight then how can it breathe fire next episode without burning itself, especially with that giant hole in its neck?
it will breath ice. and then it and the other dragon will "sing" of ice and fire! clever huh?
>>
>>86729414
it does
becoming a wight just makes the sclera blue, and the dragon's eye is all sclera apart from the slit pupils >>86730260
>>
>>86730473

>IGN
>GameSpot

As if these are credible review sites. AV Club is superior to both of these manchild gamer websites producing the most elementary drivel. This fucking place sometimes.
>>
>>86730489
I guess the Night King is not very smart.
>>
File: latest.png (191KB, 458x258px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
191KB, 458x258px
>>86730523
pottery

>>86730532
I don't buy it, looks too different
>>
>>86730652
i-imagine youre taking a piss in the woods then this wight corners you
>>
Do the babies still grow? Aren't they technically dead? They could use them to infiltrate castles through air vents.
>>
>>86730725
the walker babies should supposedly grow since they aren't zombies
>>
>>86730720

I imagine getting an erection mid-pee to be pretty painful.
>>
>>86729804
I had been assuming adults would retain too much of their personalities and not really be into the whole 'dead destroying the living' thing, whereas babies never knew anything else. But if that were the case, the dragon should still be loyal to Dany.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.