[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bar none the best film i've see this decade i know that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

bar none the best film i've see this decade

i know that hyperbolic af with examples such as drive and the social network among plenty others to fight for the throne.

but.

it takes the concept of the recent steve jobs movie (3 key points in a persons life)

but it

>is shot almost flawlessly
>has the cinematic grounds of a classic
>covers brutal themes without hitting you over the head
>has next level acting without making that a focus
>feels like italian neo realism butt fucked (no pun) NWR or Malick
>leaves you with both questions and answers in an unconventional yet heartbreaking ending
>tricked me into believing Miami was LA - which means the location is in itself a character, not just a backdrop, which in turn adds to the brilliance and motifs
>made me cry
>made me laugh
>shocked me
>and tied it all into one little bundle that blew me the fuck away.

I'll get into themes and motifs at a later date but in short this movie ripped my soul out of my chest, spat on it, and threw it to the curb. It's been a long time since that happened, and we've had a plethora of amazing films this decade.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.