[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweet christ, these two cannot act for shit, and their entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Make it stop.jpg (141KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
Make it stop.jpg
141KB, 1420x946px
Sweet christ, these two cannot act for shit, and their entire story is just;

"fuck you I'm cooler"

"no fuck you I'm cooler!"

"shut up I kill people!"

I'm actually tempted to skip any scene with them.
>>
>>86699832
You just summed up the entire fucking show and every shitty character on it.

Watch something else and stop making fucking GoT threads and cluttering up the board when there's dozens of them already.

Die.
>>
>>86699832
They're the coolest name in town. Show some respect.
>>
"you never would've survived what i've been through"

"heh, guess we'll never know, kid"
>>
>>86699832
God Damn this worse Season ever, Arya is impossible too Watch, i hope Drogon Rape her.
>>
>>86701373
What a frustrating exchange that was
>>
>>86699832
>"I would die before I served the Lannisters"-Arya Stark, who spent half a season pouring drinks for Tywin Lannister
>>
File: 1438539496589.jpg (7KB, 622x276px) Image search: [Google]
1438539496589.jpg
7KB, 622x276px
>>86699832
Sophie and Maisie are by far the worst actors in the entire show. I appreciate they need to cast child actors, and I do leave room for the odd bit of wooden acting.

But jesus fucking christ, when Arya started her monologue about shooting the bow and arrows, my toes curled into the back of my feet.

It's fucking painful to watch, it's like being back in drama class in school where there's that one person who has to be in everything even though they fucking suck at acting. But they do so thinking they are incredibly talented and gifted.

No more please.
>>
>>86701373
*teleports behind u*
>>
>>86701824
maisie was pretty good in the first couple of seasons. idk what happened.

I guess it's partly because the writing has gotten so much worse and partly because it's easier for her to play a naive young girl than a badass assassin
>>
>>86702030

When she was a kid she could play as herself, which is a loud whiny bitch. Now she's supposed to be an emotionless badass and she can't pull it off.
>>
>>86699832
for two daquiri dykes who spend a lot of time together they have no fucking chemistry on screen. arya is an autistic "no one" and sansa is fucking phoning it in even more than she has in previous seasons (not that either could act to start with)
>>
When arya puts on a face does she magically transform into the body type?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.