[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it. Game of Thrones has shit tier writing, acting and direction.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1465447501772.gif (241KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1465447501772.gif
241KB, 200x193px
Admit it. Game of Thrones has shit tier writing, acting and direction. Anyone who wants their favorite book series to get a GoT styled treatment of a book a season by HBO is a shit tasting faggot because HBO cant even adapt this piece of shit series. Full of filler forced dialogue, no stakes no tension and a lack of atmosphere somehow. Anyone who watches television shows over films is a retard. Everything since season 2 has been a waste of time. Nothing happened this entire season.

Wouldn't it be cool if ______ was adapted into an HBO styled GoT show? No it wouldnt because the handling of everything from the lack of direction, lack of writing and lack of hired talent besides a rare few proves you wrong.
>>
I'd rather have seen A Song of Ice and Fire adapted into an animated series the style of Legend of the Galactic Heroes
>>
>>86686116
if it's so bad why do you keep watching
>>
Wouldn't it be cool if dumb frogs were adapted into an HBO styled GoT show?
>>
>>86686204
Trainwreck
>>
>>86686116
>HBO cant even adapt this piece of shit series

HBO did a pretty good job adapting season 1. The problem is it proved a massive hit and their flagship show. So naturally, corporate decison making came into effect, along with pandering to normies and women. GoT was doomed from the get go, either it became a hit and started to appeal to plebs or it would appeal to medieval fans only and it would be cancelled after Season 2.

>watches television shows over films

Neither is any good today.
>>
Yet you keep watching and spending your time talking about it ;)
>>
>>86686116
I admit, it has gone down hill. Who would have thought that someones writing deteriorates over time versus getting better by experience.
>>
I hate GRRM, I hate his books. I hate HBO, I hate them for adapting GRRMs books. I hate the show. I hate the fans of the show. I hate the actors in the show. It is a plague on this earth.
>>
File: 1503303007069.gif (915KB, 287x156px) Image search: [Google]
1503303007069.gif
915KB, 287x156px
Homosexual hate thread.
>>
>>86686483
I said everything since season 2 has been a waste of time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.