[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell was the point of this whole season? A lot of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Ten Years Later.jpg (163KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ten Years Later.jpg
163KB, 1024x576px
What the hell was the point of this whole season?

A lot of the jokes felt weirdly self-indulgent but I can't quite tell why
>>
Because it was a parody of itself. The absurdity of the movie and the first season gave them so much material to be meta with that it no longer needed to ground itself in any form of reality or parody of other things. I loved it, but I will say that it is the weakest of the three with less jokes and not enough screentime for the best characters who were obviously busy with other stuff and couldn't be the focus.
>>
>>86685134
To each their own I suppose

More so than the other parts of the series, I feel like this season tried too hard to do the "poignancy juxtaposed by comedy" each episode, and all it did for me was produce this weird feeling of mood whiplash.
>>
As soon as Adam Scott came on and they made all the jokes about the fact that he wasn't Bradley Cooper I knew it would be a lot shittier than the last season.
Still watched all of it but I never really got into it. Ok for background noise/10
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.