[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Insecure renewed for a third season For fuck's sake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: insecure-feature.jpg (18KB, 445x297px) Image search: [Google]
insecure-feature.jpg
18KB, 445x297px
>Insecure renewed for a third season
For fuck's sake HBO don't you have literally ANYTHING ELSE you can make?
>>
OP IS LITERALLY A NEO NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST
>>
WE WUZ shows are in right now
>>
hbo is shit every show is cuck jew propoganda even the sopranos has a full season of degenerate fag adventures, literally everything they make is trash, why watch hbo when you can watch good tv honestly except maybe game of thrones
>>
HBO shows are written as poorly as every other channel now, only difference is the budget.
>>
>>86683685
Did you even watch it?
>>
>>86683896
Yes actually. It's boring.
>>
File: They bought it.gif (436KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
They bought it.gif
436KB, 640x360px
>>86683819
>good tv
>>
can't comment on this show in particular, but it's definitley true that HBO is no longer a stamp of quality, which it once very much was.

competition, markets, budgets, have completely changed. HBO aren't alone in making big bucks of TV, so they aren't alone in investing big bucks on quality.
>>
>dexter gets blacked
>vito in leathers
>vorenus gets cucked
rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>86683685
Yes, because Heaven forbid that POC get ONE show that they can relate to, enjoy, and have a good time watching!
>>
>>86684003
they can watch BET.
>>
>>86684003
niggers of color didn't invent television they didn't pioneer cinematography they had nothing to do with television and now it's just gib gib gib, well guess what, television is a white artform and noc should just go watch peanut butter.
>>
File: 1501359642764.jpg (53KB, 804x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501359642764.jpg
53KB, 804x768px
>>86683685
somebody post the BLACKED sex scenes
>>
>>86683685
as if you're not gonna whine like a hysteric regardless
>>
>>86683685
The show is alright. It has funny moments. You really can't help but hate the characters in it tho, they are truly hard to like. Surprisingly little lefty propaganda as well
>>
>>86683922
They still somehow make the only good shows. The rest of television is still worse by a mile Fargo and Legion prove that.
>>
File: 1495415009971.jpg (26KB, 599x398px) Image search: [Google]
1495415009971.jpg
26KB, 599x398px
Watched one episode. It's not funny.
>>
>>86683685
You don't have to watch it shitlord it isn't for you.
>>
>>86683685
>Based Vinyl died for this
>>
>>86685826
>implying Vinyl was ever a quality piece of programming
>>
>>86683920
Probably because you have shit taste?
>>
Show is actually good and has been better than the GoT seasons that have aired along side it. However, /tv/ is the last place you should go to try and discuss it. People on this website look at blacks as the Boogeyman because of their own insecurities.
>>
>>86686150
No, he's not wrong. I watched the whole first season, didn't hate it, but none of it stuck with me. The only thing I remember is "broken pussy." I didn't laugh much and the main character was a whiner
>>
>>86686419
>The only thing I remember is "broken pussy."
Thanks for reminding me of that unfunny sequence. And every time she raps to herself in the mirror is massively unfunny, unniteresting, etc.
>>
I've never even heard about this show
>>
>>86683685
this image is so annoying

I'd never watch this in a million years
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.