[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the dragon's gonna be fighting for the ice monsters but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (266KB, 1551x851px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
266KB, 1551x851px
So the dragon's gonna be fighting for the ice monsters but during the climax of the final battle, he'll remember how deeply he used to love Dany and attacks the Night King.

That's literally how the series will be resolved, and after that we'll have a Star Wars kind of crowning session for Dany. It's bittersweet because Grey Worm died in Missandei's arms and Jon died to Dany's.
>>
>>86683663
Honestly wouldn't surprise me. The 'mind control overcome by the power of friendship' is my least favourite trope of all time.
>>
But it's fucking dead, not just mind controlled.
>>
>>86683663
Wrong gendry mounts an obsidian spear in undead viserions mouth killing it instantly
>>
>>86683764
Just like Jon and Beric are 'dead'.
>>
>In the Eyrie, the army of the Undead is diminishing by the second. Edmure is leading his men very well; Tyrion does too. The Night King is no longer mounting Viserion and tries to get inside the Eyrie with another White Walker. Viserion tries to attack Gendry and opens his mouth to spitfire on him. Gendry mounts a spear of Dragonglass in the mouth of the dragon. Undead Viserion falls from the rocks of the bloody gate and it is Drogon who finishes the job and sets Viserion on fire.
>>
File: 029rwudp.jpg (109KB, 777x748px) Image search: [Google]
029rwudp.jpg
109KB, 777x748px
>>86683663
The only thing I think is going to happen that you just said is Jon dying and Grey worm dying. The Dragon won't remember Dany. It will be killed with Qybern's new and improved obsidian tipped Ballistas. Bronn will probably kill it, or maybe Dany. It will fall onto the battlefield, snow cloud kicks up, Night King will Emerge from the smoke and Duel Jon Snow who was fighting on the battlefield. Both will end up being dying.
>>
>Night's King is standing in front of Viserion
>Dany shouts "DRACARYS"
>Viserion reflexively toasts him
>>
nah

jon is dying and he warps in the ice dragon.

last episode is dany + jon dragon sex scene, and the final scene is dany laying the dragon egg.
>>
>>86683997
It would be pretty neat if the season finale was 40 minutes of Jon&Dany sex scene and 40 minutes of Dany laying an egg from her ass. I'd definitely be interested to see the faggot bar reactions for that.
>>
>>86683932
Wrong jon dies fighting euron in kings landing. The entire season 8 script leaked you morons either work for hbo or dont know how to use google
>>
>>86684136
>scripts leaked from a season that hasn't been written yet.

Lol okay.
>>
>>86684103
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>86683663
Drogon will kill Viseryon like Drogo killed Viserys.
>>
Dany is Azor Ahai and going to sacrifice Jon to forge the lightbringer and kill the night king.

This shit is so obvious it hurts
>>
>>86683663

Actually, the series will end with Jon and Dany dying, only to be reborn as dragons. They will then travel to the land beyond the wall to roost, the ice and snow will melt, and the land of dragons will emerge.
>>
>>86683746
Well... in fantasy everything can be magic, even friendship, but in any other genre it's clearly disgusting.
>>
>>86684267
The leaks are bullshit, but it's been confirmed that the season is written.
>>
>>86684325
Drogon will poor liquid hot gold onto his head while Viseryon screams "DANY!!!"?
>>
File: 1398118711856.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1398118711856.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>86684325
>>86684489
A CROWN FOR A NIGHT KING
>>
Can someone post the gif of Hound throwing a rock?
>>
>>86683746
>GoT goes full anime
>>
>>86683879
Jon and Beric were raised by the lord of light. All the WW's wights are mindless drones.
>>
Could somebody insert the virgin scorpion vs chad javelin (or similiar) meme?
>>
>>86684136
>>86684467

I think it's confirmed that they write shit as they go, by how horribly trash this show is.
>>
File: afdsf.webm (1MB, 848x524px) Image search: [Google]
afdsf.webm
1MB, 848x524px
>>86684751
Here you go my friend.
>>
>>86685250
I was kinda hoping it'd show the skellington's jaw breaking.
>>
>>86684267
What are plot points, You massive faggot.
>>
>>86684876
They know the ending, and what happens, they dont have george's version but it is the same ending, just 2 different routes to the same conclusion.
>>
>>86684876
You probably like TWD you shmuck.
>>
>>86683746
I'm honestly really disappointed that happened in Samurai Jack
>>
>>86683906
Where'd you get this?
>>
>>86685680
http://www.desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#
>>
>>86684467
Their not bullshit btw, but youll find that out
Eventually.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.