[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you please rate this show's seasons for me? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: House_of_Cards.svg.png (35KB, 1200x632px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_Cards.svg.png
35KB, 1200x632px
Could you please rate this show's seasons for me?
I want to know if it's worth watching from beginning to end.
>>
1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5
>>
>>86680319
S1: 8/10
S2: 9/10
S3: 4/10
S4: 7/10
S5: shit/10
>>
>>86680391
This. And the answer to your question is no.
>>
1 + 2 are kino. 3 is a diaster. 4 and 5 are ok.
>>
>>86680432
4 was way better than 5. 5 was 3 tier.
>>
>>86680319
Season 1 must be seen. Season 2 falls short. The remaining seasons really shouldn't bother you. The show should have ended with Underwood becoming president, the rest if all rubbish and boring, I can't believe I bothered to watch all of the episodes.
>>
>>86680319
Just pretend that the show had 2 seasons and then it got canceled.
Anything after season 2 is a trainwreck.
>>
>>86680495
The original UK series is 3 seasons long and 2 of them are about the lead being PM and they're great.

I don't know how the US version could have fucked it up that badly.
>>
HELP, HELP, THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN!!!
>>
>>86680319
So they just dragged this for too long, huh?
Why do television do this? Why not just sum all the story in 3 or less seasons
Wouldn't the creators be more happy by seeing their work done and finished in a decent format rather than ruin your own story by milking it for money?
>>
File: 1503289881926.jpg (191KB, 450x747px) Image search: [Google]
1503289881926.jpg
191KB, 450x747px
>>86680319
S1: 8.5/10
S2: 9/10
S3: 2/10
S4: 4/10
S5: So bad it retroactively ruins the other seasons

Only watch the first two seasons. Nothing happens in 3 and we start to see Claire go out of her way to go against everything that was done in Season 1-2 simply because they needed her to do something. Season 4 shows potential and only picks up at the end. Season 5 is a fucking abortion.
>>
>>86680662
Because TV shows exists to make money. As long as you can milk it and people are guillible enough to watch it, there will be a production.
>>
>>86680319
1: 10/10
2: 8/10

3: 5/10
4: 3/10
5: Just don't bother at all

>>86680561
>I don't know how the US version could have fucked it up that badly.
Just like in the British version, seasons 1 and 2 are excellent, it takes Francis longer to get into power in the US version because of the more complex methods of election/succession in the US but it's still great. The problem is that Urquhart had actual political ideals and motivations, which made his time as PM interesting. Underwood has no motivation other than "become President" and "stay President", so his time as President (starting in season 3) is a bit boring.

Also, season 3 of the UK version was kind of weak as well, but at least they had the good sense to end it there and not drag it out for two more seasons like the US version has.
>>
>>86680666
>we start to see Claire go out of her way to go against everything that was done in Season 1-2 simply because they needed her to do something
It's worse than that, Satan. Robin Wright, the woman who plays Claire, kicked up a massive fuss about equal pay and equal representation on screen. This resulted in her becoming a director/producer on the show, and the quality of the show nosedived immediately.
>>
First two seasons are some of the best television in recent memory, for me anyway. Truly genius stuff.
Haven't watched past them and have no intention to. The series can totally end at the last shot of season 2.
>>
>>86680814
You're correct, I just didn't want to get into it.

I still can't believe she threw a fit that Kevin Spacey, one of the guys who invested into the show to start it off, was getting paid more than her when he's not only the main character but also he PUT UP HIS OWN FUCKING MONEY TO MAKE THE SHOW IN THE FIRST PLACE. What a fucking cunt. She seriously did ruin the series.

>>86680763
Eh, FU didn't have much in terms of political ideals that were expounded upon other than some rather generic conservative 'put people to work, we're not a nanny state' stuff. I think the show did well to not dwell on the actual politics of everything.

That being said, Roger O'Neil >>>> Stamper. You actually felt something for O'Neil, whereas you couldn't give a fuck about Stamper suddenly being the druggie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_JDjhq_FHM

Just look at that fucking acting. LOOK AT IT!
>>
>>86681082
Excuse me - no one cared how Roger O'Neil's drug and drinking problems were combined into two different fucking characters in the Netflix series.
>>
>>86680319
They really should have ended with S3. But sadly enough it became too popular and like every studio, Netflix decided to milk it dry.
>>
>>86681249
it should've ended with S2
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.