[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Episodes that would never get made today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1472618974896.png (295KB, 395x549px) Image search: [Google]
1472618974896.png
295KB, 395x549px
>everyone thinks Kramer is legit tard
>points out his drooling, goofy clothes and shoes, his speech
>pretty much btfo every chromo-zoned tard
The Jimmy is truly based episode
>>
>>86678821
>pretty much btfo every chromo-zoned tard
how?
>>
>>86678821
There is nothing mean spirited about that episode,
I guess you are the retard
>>
>>86678908
That's true, but OP is still correct in that the episode would not be acceptable.
>>
The one with costanza sneaking a peek at the jailbait cleavage qould also get heavily neutured today.
>>
The one with that angry Pakistani
>>
>>86679883
babu bhatt was right, jerry and the rest were wrong
>>
>>86679928

Fuck Babu
>>
>>86678908
You're right, but it still wouldn't be made today. It would be considered offensive.
>>
The cigar store indian episode
The one where Jerry/George look at the kids boobs
The Puerto Rico one.
>>
What is this shoe style called?
>>
The one where Kramer gets attacked by some aggressive homos for not wearing a ribbon
>>
The one where Jerry dates a 17 year old.
>>
elaine dating the not-black black guy
>>
The one where Kramer tried stand-up and got into an argument against some black people
>>
The one where Kramer turns black face by tanning too long and his girlfriends father says something to the effect of "I don't see no white person, I juss see a damn foo!"
>>
>>86681142
i don't know but sports magazines used to have ads for a shoe that was similar in design. it claimed to make you jump higher after a few weeks of wearing them.
>>
>>86681713
episode name?
>>
>>86681796
Why couldn't that one work? It's Always Sunny did episodes that were more racially challenging. As long as you're poking fun at the white people it'll be PC.
>>
>>86681859
It's a joke. Jerry was dating a 17 year old while he was doing a show. There is an episode where Jerry and George are checking out a 16 year olds cleavage though.
>>
>>86681142
I have never seen the episode. But I have seen people wear shoes like that to strengthen their calves.

http://www.sportsci.org/traintech/strengthshoes/fch.htm
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.