[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was it like on /tv/ when this dropped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: KotCSposter.jpg (1MB, 1815x2689px) Image search: [Google]
KotCSposter.jpg
1MB, 1815x2689px
What was it like on /tv/ when this dropped?
>>
>this new indie is great i love it i hope we get a mutt spinoff
>>
seriously, was this movie any worse than temple of doom?
>>
>>64741455
we wanted to see shia lebouf spin off
>>
>>64741455
Denial at first. Then after it hit DVD everyone accepted it was shit.
>>
>>64741455
i liked it
>>
>>64741455
I liked it, not as good a ending to the series as The last Crusade but a good ending. Also
>Harrison Ford is most famous for Han Solo and Indiana Jones
>Solo gets the sword while Jones get's married.
There could a hidden meaning to this.
>>64741640
>Implying it was ever shit.
>>
Everyone thought it was good, until the prequel bashers came in.
>>
>>64741455
Crystal skull haters hating on this brave imagining just like the faggots hating on the prequels because of redditlettermemeia. It was better than the originals in every single imaginable way.
>>
>>64741455
Same as Star Wars, too much hype, everyone was cynical at first then memesters took over and shilled it hard, then when the fuss died down everyone accepted it was terrible.
>>
>>64741815

Do you have any awareness at all regarding how mentally ill you are? I always wonder about people like you. The way you type it almost sounds like you believe your this schizophrenic shit.
>>
>>64741571
I'm not gonna lie I was hyped as fuck, should have known better
>>
>>64741455
>Remember how everyone though this movie was great at the time and couldn't wait for the inevitable Mutt sequel that never came.
>Now everyone hates/loves movies only to meme or be contrarian
It is suddenly occuring to me that /tv/ is and always has been filled with shit opinions
>>
>>64741876
how new are you?
>>
I just remember feeling bored after seeing it in theaters, I was so hyped during the first half then the whole South American jungle part happened.
>>
>>64741905
>everyone though(t) this movie was great at the time
What? Everyone hated this film when it came out
>mutt
>cgi monkeys
>fridge scene
>cgi jungle
>PART TIME
>>
People who actually call this better than the temple of doom or say TOD is as bad as this are just... Just criminals
>>
>>64742038
What remember on /tv/ is people hating it right when it came out, then after a week had past the board seemingly only had posts with "fucking loved it and you were stupid for hating it and it was a great film"

Pretty much the exact same shit thats happening now with TFA
>>
>>64742072
Agree except Temple of Doom is noticeably worse than the other two originals.
>>
Temple of Doom is the best Indy film though. It's been a long time since I saw Last Crusade to be fair
>>
>>64741455
Honestly, the same reaction that /tv/ now has to TFA: a mixed reaction where some anons were calling it shit while other anons fervently defended it.
>>
>>64744358
ok, so it's completely crap then. Got it
>>
Crusade>Raiders>Temple>Skull

It's a decent action/adventure movie, but a terrible Indy.
>>
i dunno
>>
>>64744428
Crystal Skull? Yeah, like Force Awakens, it's pretty lousy.
>>
>>64744599
>It's a decent action/adventure movie, but a terrible Indy.

Pretty much this.
>>
Here's 21 GB of /tv/ posts. I don't know how far it goes, but maybe there are threads from the time IJ:CS was out.

https://archive.org/details/archive-moe-files-201510-tv
>>
>>64745065

Easymodo archived /tv/ from 2008 to 2012 but I think after its death, the backups were lost in time too.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.