[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This scene is better than the whole of TFA. Epic cinematogra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Muhepicsoundtrack.jpg (16KB, 372x287px) Image search: [Google]
Muhepicsoundtrack.jpg
16KB, 372x287px
This scene is better than the whole of TFA. Epic cinematography, details were show during that wide shot btw. Redditors may disagree. George did us gud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMGxqvg4K74
>>
>>64630501
You are a fool, you think you're intelligent and above everyone for latching onto the "prequels are good meme" but you are a sheep because you want to fit in with the shit posters here, you are a follower. No better than the other followers. The only difference is this facade is obvious.
>>
>>64630671
What if he's just mature enough to see the good things the prequels did and not give into blind hate just because it's trendy?
>>
File: yummycummy.jpg (78KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
yummycummy.jpg
78KB, 600x804px
>>64630671
You're an imposter. I had the camrip of Revenge of the Sith in High School. presented it in History class, with around of applause. You're being ignorant and autistic. lol fag. Prequels r kewl.
>>
>>64630787
The movie is garbage pretty much all around, the fact that you want to be special so bad is curious as hell because you are basically worshipping a dog turd and saying " well its a nice color of brown and it isn't on fire , there are things that are good about it see" just to be different
>>
>>64630891
>well atleast TFA isn't the prequels!!!
>>
>>64630501
I was getting into it and I agree the first twenty seconds are so look pretty good but holy shit the CGI troopers look terrible
>>
>>64630918
It's the difference between getting slapped and getting soup, one of them is objectively better, anyone who likes getting slapped has a mental disorder
>>
>>64630501
Watchted it in low res and it looked like a cartoon or a video game.
At least TFA has a sense of reality.
>>
The distinct lack of synchronisation between the sound of the footsteps and the footsteps themselves makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>64630957
Ok. So you're obviously under 18, not saying that's a bad thing. Did you grow up with early CG?
>>
>>64631006
You've got them confused. Revenge of the Sith had story, TFA had memes for normies, thats it. Nothing much of interest outside of Kylo being a unique.
>>
>>64631070
I'm 31 and it looks like shit. It looked like shit then, it looks like shit now, and it'll look like shit in ten years.

Sorry.
>>
>>64631127
Yup, I would dare someone to describe the plot of The Force Awakens

The prequels had world sprawling tales of adventure, morality and the effects of war. TFA had two random armies who seemingly have no imprint on any greater galactic consciousness event though one side controls perhaps the most powerful weapon in the galaxy and the entire conflict is ended by 6 xwings. No greater themes at all, just a cgi showcase
>>
prequels isn't crappy cgi, it's lofi vintage cgi
>>
>>64631070
> its old so you can't criticize it

No. If I can praise a movie for holding up well visually, i can knock it for being unable to do so.
>>
>>64630501
Why didn't obi-wan upload the younglings vid on courascant Internet?
>>
>>64630501
that's a lame scene and why are we still having this thread? This is what substituted the bane meme? If so let's go back to bane threads please.
>>
>>64631360
You were the guy ahead of me when I was 8 seeing the Phantom Menace, saying FUCK 4CHAN THE y2k is near
>>
>>64631747
You're fucking retarded. Go back, they're calling you. Sorry, if you can't understand the shots, that's sad. I guess capeshit, OT AND TFA are cute together for shitlords.
>>
>>64631624
Underage, disguised. MOOODS. Only literal capeshit fags critcize Star wars CG unironically. It's the reason your babby stories are here.
>>
>>64632093
> calling for janitors

I think Reddit is more your speed pal
>>
>>64632212
The perception has been detailed. You cannot destroy me Reddit.
>>
>>64632093
Listen, friend, I get what you're trying to do here. I know that you're sick of the Star Wars tourists but shitposting about how you "love the prequels" is only going to encourage them to stay longer.

Cut the shit and find another way.
>>
File: anakin.jpg (5KB, 376x134px) Image search: [Google]
anakin.jpg
5KB, 376x134px
Ive put my cum in you

pushed as far as I can go
>>
>>64632374
It is done.
>>
Is that a giant parking lot in front of the temple?
>>
>>64632407
POWAWAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>64632407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daE1AQC0wKM
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.