[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scream Queens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (499KB, 564x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
499KB, 564x716px
Admit it, he was probably the only part of Scream Queens worth watching.
>>
I watched it for Emma Roberts and earmuffs.
>>
>implying
>>
>>64441955
Yeah, she was quite bitchy.
>>
>>64441917
who was the killer?
>>
>>64442612
There's like three Killers I think, maybe four.
>>
I liked most characters. It had a shitty ending though.

Also, chanel 5 was best chanel.
>>
>>64444341
Yeah good thing I didn't watch the finale then
>>
>>64442612
Boone, neckbrace and Peter are the red devil killers with Gigi joining in as a judge. Peter talks about a whole conspiracy group, but I think that's just his conspiracy paranoia.

Or did you mean the Red Devil at the end who stands over Chanel her bed?
>>
>>64444576
It's not that bad you shouldn't watch it. Just don't expect a really interesting conclusion and take it too seriously.
>>
>>64444761
Gotcha
>>
>implying i didny just watch that for chad
he was the best character on the finale

earmuff was second best
>>
>>64445069
He was the most honest person in the show. He didn't lie even one time.
>>
>>64446660
Why would you bump the thread without contributing anything? This isn't some sort of request thread it's a discussion one.
>>
>>64446782
Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>64441917

>not Chad Radwell
>not slutty Abigail Breslin

nigga wat
>>
i miss deaf taylor swift. she was bae
>>
>>64441955
and chad
and crazy neckbrace girl desu
>>
File: Beetch.jpg (66KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Beetch.jpg
66KB, 720x720px
>>64441917
>Not based Chad and Chanel
>>
>that feel when this show has a diverse cast of women and the male characters are still interesting; the reverse is unicorn-rare

>>64444341
Agreed, Abigail Breslin is super cute now and her character has some of the best non-sequitirs in the show
>>
I liked the sexy girls to be honest
>>
>>64447350
It had some good written woman, I was really surprised.
>>
>>64446983
It was funny when she got killed and she went "aaaa"!
>>
>Chad Radwell
>Denise Hemphill
>Boone
>Chanel #3
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.