[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the joke supposed to be that they were all horrible human beings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: charmed.jpg (1MB, 1047x1572px) Image search: [Google]
charmed.jpg
1MB, 1047x1572px
Was the joke supposed to be that they were all horrible human beings?
>>
>>61805250
>women
>horrible human beings

a bit redudant
>>
>>61805302
>women
>human beings
pick one.
>>
>>61805250

>Kaley Cuoco is the tallest

I ever realised that all the witches were also midgets.
>>
>>61805661
She just has a weirdly long head. I think she and Rose are actually about the same height
>>
it had great potential, but whoever controlled the show creatively decided to make it insanely campy after the first couple of seasons.
>>
>>61805250
is that rose mcgowan? Damn wtf happened?
>>
>>61805250
Is that the girl from Big Bang Theory? Did she turn up in the final seasons or something?
>>
>The Alyssa Milano and 3 Skanks I Don't Care About Show
>>
File: 1435208902178.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1435208902178.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
they're witches not humans
>>
>>61806681
In the last season they were really wanted to keep people watching and to keep them from realizing they were watching a terrible show so they added her in as the new fresh witch who just discovered her powers and the 3 sisters were going to train her. However the first episode she shows up in she's already shown to be more competent than the Charmed Ones and overall a much more likable character who actually tries to go out and save people like she's supposed to do while the 3 sisters just sit around bitching about how they hate being witches and how they just want to go shopping.
>>
Piper best waifu
>>
>Those clothes
Damn, 80s fashion was terrible
>>
>>61805617
2edgy4me
>>
why am i confusing this with Beverly Hills 90210?
>>
>>61806816
That was 90s/00s anon.
>>
wow they had to upgrade the hottest girl 3 times.
>>
>>61805617
underrated post
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.