[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody watch this yet? I thought it was pretty good, seemed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Crimson Peak.jpg (56KB, 476x714px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson Peak.jpg
56KB, 476x714px
Anybody watch this yet?
I thought it was pretty good, seemed to meander in the middle, but that ending was fantastic. Overall it met my expectations of a del Toro Gothic Romance.
>>
I'll wait for the bluray but that just because I'm trying to be thrifty yet still want to watch anything with Mia on it.
>>
>>61800551
out of 10 how good is it
>>
>>61801680
7 for story and 9 for visuals.
>>
>>61801704
is there any musical stuff worth to mention?
(im downloading the movie now)
>>
>>61801743
The soundtrack was good, very ominous feel. I didn't notice it that much because I was more enthralled with the visuals, but there were a couple of sequences where I noticed it and it brought a lot to the scene.
>>
>>61801743
oh wait a second... it's not on my fav. public torrent site :3
>>
>>61801743
Also, Chastain has some nice moments on the piano.
>>
>>61801832
Wow, this is a very good comment about it, I really guess you know well about this.
I'm going to try and watch some other work of del Toro...
thanks anon
>>
Crimson Peak is slow, with bad CGI, poor music, SOME decent camera shots and a terrible storyline. Characters are boring.

However, 17 years ago, the original came out and was much more interesting. Of all the ripoffs/remakes these days this has to be the poorest attempt.
>>
How many jumpscares are there?

I'm going to see it tomorrow either way. But I think I'll enjoy it less if there are jumpscares.
>>
>>61801704
I thinks that's really nice for a "horror" movie...
>>
>>61801910
xD
>>
>>61802017
If you enjoyed my post please upvote :^)
>>
>>61801910
Are there cat people in Crimson Peak?
>>
>>61801942
It's more tense and spooky than jumpscary, though to their credit they have what is perhaps the most subtle jumpscare I've ever seen, if that makes sense. You'll know when you see it.
>>
I CLOSE MY EYES ANS SEIZE IT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.