[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What went wrong?
>>
>>61800134
They tried to condense years of life into three separate fictionalized hours. It was a retarded structural choice that killed the movie.
>>
>>61800134
he didn't show his penis
>>
>steve jobs is a dick because he won't pay child support to some bitch he banged in his teens
>WAAAH MEN ARE EVIL
BRAVO SORCUCK
>>
>>61800183
It wasn't intended to be a life-encompassing biopic, though.
But most professional critics like it, so of course /tv/ will spam insistence of mediocrity fifty times a day until another generally-acclaimed film is released.
>>
Alright gang. Whiplash.
>>
>>61800134
Yet again they profiled Steve Jobs who is not interesting.
>>
Dull subject matter and a pompous hack writer
>>
>>61800376
>SORCUCK

I think Aaron Sorkin writing about technology is a proven bad idea. Did he have a lot of help with this?
>>
I ALREADY FIRED YOU
>>
>>61801933
>implying Social Network was bad
God, do you guys hate everything good?
>>
>>61802004
Do you like everything bad? Like some retarded monkey staring at the moving pictures?
Social network is absolute garbage.
>>
faggle
>>
>>61800134

The "movie about controversial but brilliant innovator with a shitty personality" genre is just getting stale.
>>
File: 1390003635576.jpg (14KB, 329x352px) Image search: [Google]
1390003635576.jpg
14KB, 329x352px
>>61802460
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!
>>
>>61800134
they already tried to make 3 movies about him that failed...
>>
File: 1441948689306.png (217KB, 502x527px) Image search: [Google]
1441948689306.png
217KB, 502x527px
>>61800134
He wasn't played by an actual Syrian.
>>
Everyone should look up videos of the woman Jobs knocked up. Especially the one where she gives a reading of her tell-all book to a roomful of spergs and cucks at Google.

The woman is out of her fucking mind. She makes numerous comments about "men succeeding in conquests and subjugating women while doing it", etc. She's an unskilled, bitter failed painter.

She has spread rumors and innuendo about Jobs for decades now. Her raison d'ĂȘtre is destroying the legacy of the guy she fucked thirty years ago.

She sperm-jacks a successful guy, guilt-trips him for decades, achieves nothing whatsoever, and is rewarded by being portrayed as a heroic single mom in the popular consciousness. It's sickening.

I really do think many screenwriters (even successful ones) are embittered beta males lashing out at society. Sorkin wants everyone to know that, despite Jobs' success, he wasn't the paragon of ethics that Sorkin (reformed coke-head) is. The entire thing is a nauseating wank that bears no relation to reality.

The truth is seldom tidy enough for today's brand of insta-mythologizing.
>>
File: 1444802685764.png (242KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444802685764.png
242KB, 640x480px
>>61804107
>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.