[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaneda, what do you see??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1367277141239.png (108KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
1367277141239.png
108KB, 500x206px
Kaneda, what do you see??
>>
"Why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch"
>>
>>61796684
Four big guys, a cherry soda and some chili'n sea bass
>>
>>61796684
Movies where the protagonist dies at the end?
>>
A movie that goes off the rails in the 3rd act
>>
>>61796684

TETSUO!!!!!!
>>
>>61796684
Birth of the universe.
>>
Why did he speak english?
>>
>>61796684
A terrible 2nd half
>>
File: Sunshine.gif (1004KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine.gif
1004KB, 500x500px
>>61797253
>>61797643
Agree it was the weaker part, disagree on how poor it was.

>>61797612
Why would he not?
>>
File: Sunshine-4.webm (2MB, 800x337px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine-4.webm
2MB, 800x337px
I love this film.
>>
>>61797253
>le bad ending maymay
It wasn't perfect but the scene where scarecrow realises they don't have enough o2 is really creepy. Also his speech about the last man before god was well delivered.
>>
>>61797253

This
That last part was just ridicoulos
>>
>>61797818
>disagree on how poor it was
I guess it wasn't terrible. The first half just did such a great job drawing you in & gave the movie so much potential. Then the 2nd half you're like "Really? This is the direction they decided to go?"
>>
>>61798149
To chime in, the third act was interesting, but poorly executed. It was that whole idea of humanity being undone by itself where the first captain personifies that element.
Alternatively, it could have been built into some commentary on society, how the whole world may work together for something good, but all it takes is one selfish man at the wrong place with too much power and it's all undone.
The terror of a superior in this case, superior knowledge of the ship being that is never the less human.
Something along those lines maybe. I'm just a sucker for movies where all the antagonists are either human or natural, like the sun or age.

Problem is it just ended up as a slasher flick.
>>
>>61798275
>slasher flick
Nice bait
>>
>>61798398
>a guy who walks around a ship killing or attempting to kill everyone he encounters
>not the basic premise of a slasher flick

Are we imposing excess gore as a quality slasher flicks must have?
>>
>>61798483
There is more interpersonal relationship drama than slasher flick scenes. What makes you pick a couple of minutes near the end to dictate what the movie is?
>>
>>61798578
I was talking about the third act specifically, which I introduced in the first sentence.
I hoped that would be implied when I said "ended up as".

I'll work to state my assessment more clearly if you'll not declare everything you disagree with as 'bait'.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.