[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let us have a Trailer Park Boys thread. Also what happened to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Let us have a Trailer Park Boys thread.

Also what happened to Julian? His head is much larger and he's practically fat. He's still got swole muscles, but he's lost his sexiness.
>>
File: RICKY WE FUCKED UP.jpg (808KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RICKY WE FUCKED UP.jpg
808KB, 1200x1600px
>>61796265
age plus a lot of rum and cokes. people probably buy them for him all the time.
>>
>>61796398
He's a whiskey guy now because of one of the sponsors.

This should make people feel old:

Julian = 47
Ricky = 44
Bubbles = 43

When the show started:

Julian = 31

Ricky = 28

Bubbles = 27
>>
>>61796265

watched Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys last night, pretty good. Decent followup to series 7. Maybe even better than that season. Featured some prime Lahey.
>>
Season 8 was pretty solid.

Season 9 was definitely not as good as any of the past seasons. I like it more after a rewatch but it's still very meh to me. It's not bad, its' enjoyable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UxEZAvuzlk

Has anyone seen this? It's a clip from the upcoming season of Snoop Dogg rolling into Sunnyvale

>>61796533
That is a solid movie. I'm watching Season 7 on Netflix now and if anyone here doesn't remember, it's the one where they're shipping weed across the border to Sebastian Bach. For one of the later seasons, it's pretty good.

This show is still pretty solid all these years later, honestly.
>>
>>61796265
>What happened to Mr Layhee's daughter?
>What happened to Randy's son that he had with Ricky's girlfriend?
>What happened to Ricky running a medicinal pot operation like it was mentioned at the end of the Don't Legalize It movie?

What is the canon storyline here?
>>
The Swayze Express season is top tier tbh
>>
>>61797209

The canon storyline is whatever stuck. That's what it seems like.

I wish Ellen Page would return to the show. There's a new baby in the show now so I guess that's something, but there's now a FUCKING BABY MISSING. A whole baby is gone.
>>
File: image.axd.png (213KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.axd.png
213KB, 500x400px
"You know what a shit rope is, Julian? It's a rope, covered with shit, that criminals use to hold on to. You see, the shit acts like grease. The harder you try to climb up, the tighter you try to hold on, the faster you slide down the rope, Julian. Straight to jail.
>>
>>61796265

I finished season three last night, favourite episode was probably Closer to the Heart or the one where Lahey just went insane and jailed Ricky and Julian. Probably my favourite so far since there was some very strong episodes.
>>
File: operatorgetmefail.jpg (9KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
operatorgetmefail.jpg
9KB, 255x198px
>>61797417
They should find a feral baby caveman running around the park living off cigarette butts and old dirty bottles of swish.
>>
>>61797988
They did and his name is Bubbles

Also nice ones
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.