[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was JD's friendship with Turk realistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: JD-And-Turk.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
JD-And-Turk.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
Was JD's friendship with Turk realistic?
>>
>>61779135
>black
>white
no

in all seriousness though, I found JP's "background" to be something that completely missed in the entire series. In one ep JP and Turk and the latina make fun of the blonde girl because she's "white", implying JP isn't white in that sense. But he seems totally like that dude who grew up in the suburbs and turk was probably the first black guy he's ever seen, and he's only like 37% black
>>
>jew and black man
yes
>>
>>61779179
Why the fuck do you keep saying JP?
>>
>>61779199
to Just Piss you off
>>
>>61779199
probably shitposting
>>
>>61779135
Maybe early on but it became more and more ridiculous as the show went on.
>>
>>61779199
JP JD whatever it's very long ago I don't remember the names
>>
>leads are a Jew, a black, two women, and a white guy that everyone hates and treats all the minorities like shit

Literally SJW: The Show
>>
>>61779179
He grew up poor from his 8 Simple Rules dad being a shitty father. Elliit was old money WASP
>>
>>61779252
Except Dr Cox was easily the best character.

Just like Chevy Chase was easily the best character in Community.
>>
>>61779252
>include different kind of characters
>the "white guy everyone hates" is the most popular character
>>
EAGLE!

No not really.
>>
>>61779252
>and a white guy that everyone hates and treats all the minorities like shit
But he treated everyone like shit you paranoid dimbo.
>>
Yes, but if you don't have it by the time you're 18, you never will.
>>
Yes. Before Oboyega ran for office it was a lot more about similarities between niggers and humans.
>>
>>61779252
>most popular character
>funniest character
>hyper-compitent character who's always saving the day

Damn those Jews portraying us whites so badly
>>
>>61779389
This, it's not the kind of friendship your forge in adulthood. It's something you forge through high school, through Uni, through life. When you hit the 10 year mark that's when you see friendships like this

t. Small knit group of friends for over 10years
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.