[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched song of the sea I can totally add this to my incomplete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: songofthesea1.jpg (228KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
songofthesea1.jpg
228KB, 800x1157px
Just watched song of the sea
I can totally add this to my incomplete list of top 10 movies
Fuck inside out
I cried like a bitch throughout the movie.
I love my family so seeing the family struggle made me think of my family and made me cry like a bitch good thing i had allergies all day
>>
File: song of the sea.jpg (2MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
song of the sea.jpg
2MB, 1920x2160px
I only watched this because some anon posted this in a cinematography thread
10/10
>>
>>61746774
you a lil fag. go cri moar
>>
File: Song of the sea.png (1MB, 1120x705px) Image search: [Google]
Song of the sea.png
1MB, 1120x705px
>>61746848
fuck you ill cry in my living room while eating cheetos if i want to
>The style of animation made me feel happy like a child
>Now I have to go back to the miserable adult world
>feels bad mane
>>
>>61746774
Just because Inside Out is from Disney they will win the Oscar.

On 2013 Ernest and Celestine was better than Frozen and Frozen won the Oscar

Last year How To Train Your Dragon 2 was better than BH6 and BH6 won the Oscar.

I didn't saw this movie but I gonna buy it on Blu Ray later but I'm sure that this is better than Inside Out.
>>
Yeah it did the whole missing emotions thing in a scene and handled with more subtlety and finesse.

The animation is gorgeous. The script was a bit weak at times but not enough to put me off the filum.

Do you need to have an underwater movie to be a respected animation studio?
>>
>tfw no celtfu
>>
>>61748544
>Last year How To Train Your Dragon 2 was better than BH6 and BH6 won the Oscar.
This was particularly annoying as they are the same kind of movie as well. (boy with pet adventure) Although had The Lego Movie been nominated it would have won for sure. Still either this or Kaguya should have won 2014 but we all know how little the Oscar panels actually think and respect animation.
>>
File: tbok.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tbok.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>61746774

The Secret of Kells is also pretty good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-Wv5M42w4
>>
The Little Mermaid > Song of the Sea > Finding Nemo > Ponyo
>>
File: yz56P.png (616KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
yz56P.png
616KB, 1280x722px
>western animation
>>
>>61749226
Kaguya is a goddamn masterpiece but you'd be damned to not see this film as one of the finest in animation in recent years. And I hated Kells.
>>
>>61749346
>Kaguya is a goddamn masterpiece

It's a long and boring movie m8 tbh, take your weeaboo shit else where tyvm, fuck you and your otaku culture.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.