[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think about Kermit's break up with Miss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What does /tv/ think about Kermit's break up with Miss. Piggy?

Who was really in the wrong?
>>
>>61745460
were they on a break?
>>
>>61745460
>Kermit tells Piggy he just wants her to be herself
>Piggy too busy being a diva for her fans
>Kermit says he's not happy
>he leaves
Seems reasonable. Piggy couldn't give up her persona for her boyfriend. Seems like she's clearly to blame.
>>
>miss piggy and kermit break up the same time my long term gf broke up with me
>significant increase of >tfw gf broke up with me threads on /r9k/
>movies to watch during break up threads all over /tv/

Is fall really the time people decide to break up? Why?
>>
I always thought Kermit was too good for Piggy. Shes a fun character but I don't think the two of them were a fair couple.
>>
i didnt realize they were a thing. i just though piggy crushed on kermit
>>
>>61745460

Here's what I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ
>>
It's a shame they weren't married. Their divorce would bring a fresh breath of air to Brendanposting.
>>
Wanna know what I think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
>>
>>61746628
winters the time for making babies
you dont want to be "stuck" with a shitty person you dont want in winter
>>
>>61747821
they've been married three times, twice in the movie universe for their characters and once in the "real world" where they are actors
>>
It made feminists mad so I like it.
>>
>>61745460
It's just a ratings ploy for their new show. They'll end up back together eventually.
>>
>>61745460
Any more Amy Schumer pics please, she's so hot.
>>
>>61748330
Amy Schumer is nowhere near as hot as miss piggy
>>
>>61745460
the break up storyline is dumb as fuck. The new pig isn't anywhere near designed the same as the rest of the cast. it looks and feels very cheap.
>>
>>61748361
Amy Schumer is fucking disgusting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.