[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...all of 'em. HE HAD SEX WITH ALL OF 'EM. OOOOOOOH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

...all of 'em. HE HAD SEX WITH ALL OF 'EM.

OOOOOOOH TAAAAAAAAANDYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>61741879
someone summarize all episodes for me
i stoped watching after those 2 annoying bitches showed up
>>
>>61741907
>someone summarize all episodes for me

Watch something else
>>
File: BTK.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BTK.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>61741879
Looks like Dennis Rader.
>>
>>61741907
>someone summarize all episodes for me
Cuck: The Show
>>
File: 1355438509230.png (364KB, 464x563px) Image search: [Google]
1355438509230.png
364KB, 464x563px
>>61741879
>the beta uprising was cancelled
>the bull was never slain
>>
>>61741907
literally Cucked: The Le Reddit show
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (30KB, 359x540px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
30KB, 359x540px
>>61741907

>he immediately regrets marrying the first one, after he stumbles upon the blonde
>he tries to fuck her
>almost succeeds, but guy from OP's pic shows up
>more people start arriving, the MC feels threatened and does stupid shit to regain control
>eventually gets banished, the original woman joins him, season 1 ends
>enter season 2, first 2 episodes are Phil's and Carrol's adventures, then they rejoin the group from season 1 and Carroll manages to kill Will Pharell
>>
>>61741971
Yeap, it still hurts. Todd's a traitor.
>>
>>61741907
Phil keeps trying to have sex with everyone, to no avail. Eventually an ebony adonis shows up, rescues Phil from heatstroke or something. His name is also Phil Miller. They decide to call the Oirignal Phil by his middle name, Tandy.

Tandy hates him, and soon so does the fat guy, because he's afraid he'll steal his piece of ass from him. Also, Carol hooks up with Phil. Phil does what he can to try to win her back, like bringing her jewelry and claiming to write a song for her, but fails. Tandy and Fats conspire to kill him, doesn't go far cause Fats backs out. Phil finds out, knocks Tandy out and drives him out to the desert and leaves him there.

Carol brings Tandy some food, asks him to sing the song he wrote for her, he really did write a song so she's touched and agrees to run away with him. We learn that Tandy has an astronaut brother, who, unbeknowst to Tandy, is still alive and up in space in a space station.

That's season 1. Season 2 it's been 6 months of Tandy and Carol having fun, she talks him into going back to Tuscon. Finds his house burned down and everyone gone. Follow a note that takes them to Malibu, CA.

Carol accidentally kills a guy by scaring him. Tandy puts his foot in his mouth and holds the group up at gunpoint so they have to listen to him. They agree to give him another chance, but put him in stocks.

Now you're caught up.
>>
Tandy literally did nothing wrong.

Everybody but Todd and Carol is a cunt.
>>
>>61742458
Agreed, but even Todd is no saint.

>says how he values Tandy for 'giving' him all this happiness
>triggered when Tandy admitted he was going to kill him (but didn't, because deep down inside he's ok)
>agrees with Phil who legitimately wanted to kill Tandy (and tried to do so)
It baffles me because Todd is supposed to be the truly good guy here.
>>
>>61742110
thanks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.