[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scream Queens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: glenpowellaschad.jpg (59KB, 580x859px) Image search: [Google]
glenpowellaschad.jpg
59KB, 580x859px
>
"I refuse to scream on the show," she says. "Ryan [Murphy] got me in a booth one day, and I told him 'I'm screaming like twice and then you're going to have to use it the whole season,' because I'm a singer, and I was there with Ariana Grande and we were like, 'We can't scream, this is our gift.' So I don't scream, they just dub it in. But they say I do a really good scream face without having to scream."

Fucking women.
>>
the glee bitch said that?
>>
>>61734576

Lea I get but fuck Ariana
>>
This show is such a guilty pleasure of mine. Everyone I know seems to hate it because its campy and gay as fuck but that seems on purpose
>>
>>61734576
>because I'm a singer
>We can't scream, this is our gift

just dub them over with someone else and see how much they like that when it's obvious they aren't producing their own work
people are going to notice the same two screams all the fucking time, especially the autists who watch this kind of show in the fist place
>>
>>61735073
Yeah same. Saw it on fox and I felt guilty for how interested I felt. Whatever, there's worse shit out right now.
>>
> I'm a singer

Wouldn't that make someone better at screaming?

One of the recent Cinemassacre Monster Madness reviews was of a film called Everest and they complimented one of the actors on how varied her screams were.

I haven't seen that film or this series, but from what I gather shouldn't it reclaim the lost art of screaming in horror? Films used to receive higher ratings because actors screamed too convincingly. Screaming was probably a very scary thing in the fifties. And I imagine it's hard to do well.
>>
Actually find this shit hilarious. Normally I don't go in for camp, and the horror elements are really negligible. The murder mystery is really just a plot device to have the characters bounce off each other. But it continually makes fun of people. College, SJWs, sororities, etc.
>>
>>61735191
this. Considering who makes it, I avoided it expecting it to be really sjw-y, but it just takes the piss out of everyone
>>
File: chanel.png (1MB, 971x855px) Image search: [Google]
chanel.png
1MB, 971x855px
I loved the swiftmas parody thing
>Chanel Oberlin sends troubled girl moths

this got me
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 600x316px
>All female main cast
>Best characters are all men and a woman who might as well be a man
>>
File: AHS males.jpg (165KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
AHS males.jpg
165KB, 900x600px
>>61736860
>>61736860
>>61736860
It's almost as if Murphy knows only fags and teenage girls watch his stuff
With ahs every male is about 1000x times better looking than the females so far
>>
unless you scream every 5 minutes, how is this a problem? You don't lose your voice for screaming every now and then.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.